SOLD - AR Parts - 300 Blackout

cknight8

Good morning guys and gals, below is some parts from a pistol build I had plans on doing but never finished and most likely never will. I hate to see them sit in the parts bin so figured I’d offer them up as a package lot. Basically all that is needed to build a complete upper is a pistol length gas tube and a BCG. Priced at $125 for the whole lot, and I want to move it as one package as with work the way it’s I don’t have a lot of time to meet a few different people. I can also ship all of it via USPS Priority Mail with insurance/tracking for $15 more.  The barrel alone new on BA’s website is $155.

1. Ballistic Advantage 8.5” 300 Blackout Modern Series barrel with thread protector and low profile gas block. Barrel is a 1:7” twist with 5r rifling. I mocked it up in a lower with barrel nut hand tightened to see how it would look but that is it. It’s threaded 5/8-24 of course and has a thread protector on it. 

2. DPMS carbine length free float tube, used to mock the above barrel up hand tight but then removed. As new condition with all threads perfect.

3. Bear Creek Arsenal side charging billet upper, no BCG. The BCG’s are normally available on Bear Creeks www, but are currently out of stock due to all this COVID buying. Consider it a freebie with the package if you’d rather build this into a standard rear charging upper.

C336441E-A5D7-4BE5-B4ED-4E1A29F84955.jpeg

D02E9891-02B2-45E5-99BD-7186B180B081.jpeg

B3E155DE-45BE-42D2-808A-82E1110159F6.jpeg

F3887316-95D4-40B2-8105-CE9E1B4D490D.jpeg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived