Sign in to follow this  
Mseals22

for-sale On-demand 3D printing service

Posted (edited)

I do 3D printing in PLA, ABS in an assortment of colors. I charge $5 per print hour. For larger prints I can do custom pricing so you're not breaking the bank. If you have anything you want brought to life send me a PM. I can also do image lithophanes at $15 per image or two for $25. I do flat rate shipping so I can specify the rate for the item, but flat rate envelopes and small boxes range 7.5$ to 13$

Below are some images of work I've done recently. 

The images below include a reusable dust mask, a 3D model of the moon with accurate cratering rendered from a lunar map and turned into a lamp, a small clamp, and a costume 'arc reactor' like from iron man.

20200412_230932.jpg

20191211_213626.jpg

20191208_153131.jpg

20191222_212417.jpg

20200601_133618_crop.jpg

20191025_172646.jpg

Edited by Mseals22
Reducing the pricing
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, FrankD said:

I assume you have special pricing for a tac sack?

sure, its a ~2.5 hour print, but ill do it for $30 + shipping, or you can pick it up in the Knoxville area.  thats 30% infill, and 3ply outter wall, and full support. If you have other specs let me know, and let me know a material and color and I can see what I have on hand. if you want to go ahead ill run it off asap. the picture below is the rendering of the object from the side with the support pillars in place on overhangs, and of the 3D model.

Screenshot (211).jpg

Screenshot (213).png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mseals22 said:

sure, its a ~2.5 hour print, but ill do it for $30 + shipping, or you can pick it up in the Knoxville area.  thats 30% infill, and 3ply outter wall, and full support. If you have other specs let me know, and let me know a material and color and I can see what I have on hand. if you want to go ahead ill run it off asap. the picture below is the rendering of the object from the side with the support pillars in place on overhangs, and of the 3D model.

Screenshot (211).jpg

Screenshot (213).png

😳🙈

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Mseals22 said:

Screenshot (211).jpg

Screenshot (213).png

Wow that takes the phrase "balls out" to a whole new level...

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

So what colors can you print in from your on-hand stock?

I'm sure he'll have no problem hooking you up with a big black tac sac 😂

• Haha 2

For abs I have green, black, blue and white. for pla I have black, white, yellow, blue, green, red. For petg I have black only. The blue on the pla is a lighter blue whereas the blue for abs is a bit darker, almost bordering purple. I can send images on request.

19 minutes ago, FUJIMO said:

I'm sure he'll have no problem hooking you up with a big black tac sac 😂

9 minutes ago, Mseals22 said:

If my first request is rail mounted testicles I ain't even gonna be mad 🤣

I had something more in mind like this, but I need to look around some more first.

magwell.jpg.ebf353e521dacf9dd0c0043a14a27db8.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

I had something more in mind like this, but I need to look around some more first.

magwell.jpg.ebf353e521dacf9dd0c0043a14a27db8.jpg

That's not a problem either. Get me a 3d model or an .stl or a link to any of those and I can get you a print.

29 minutes ago, TerryW said:

Do you have any flesh tones? (Asking for a friend)

I can get some, I can also use some TPE and it would be soft too just in case your friend would be interested in that....for..... some reason.....

download (1).jpg

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

I’m so glad the tac sack comment is getting some attention!  I may look around for some ideas, I’ve seen some good mag holders from other folks. Or the middle finger back up sights are good ones

1 hour ago, FrankD said:

I’m so glad the tac sack comment is getting some attention!  I may look around for some ideas, I’ve seen some good mag holders from other folks. Or the middle finger back up sights are good ones

I just printed a tac sac off for fun and I wasn't pleased with how the support turned out, but it's not bad (I'll put pictures up tomorrow). If theres a thing that theres some interest in and I can do multiple off a single print then I can do a bunch of them at once and make them cheap. I would just have to see what the cheapest shipping is I can find so I could price it all into one. I want shipping plus the thing to be in the $15 to $25 dollar range. 

1 hour ago, Cattle Baron said:

This thread just made my day. 👍😁.  That TS is going to be a hit.....

I didn't know that it was going to get this crazy but its been a ton of fun so far. 😂

Well it finally happened, I finally got a good tac sac design working. Looked like their was some interest from some folks, so I decided to give it a shot. The execution looks good....I.. I think......., but I have to give you guys some props! I went from doing neuclear instrument shielding out of ABS plastic to making rail mount juevos, if that's not a 180 I havent seen one. 

20200712_225911.jpg

18 hours ago, Mseals22 said:

Well it finally happened, I finally got a good tac sac design working. Looked like their was some interest from some folks, so I decided to give it a shot. The execution looks good....I.. I think......., but I have to give you guys some props! I went from doing neuclear instrument shielding out of ABS plastic to making rail mount juevos, if that's not a 180 I havent seen one. 

20200712_225911.jpg

I'm so happy to see that this thread includes printing face masks as well as rail mount scrotums.

• Like 1

So…if you shoot more than one bad guy, do you just put a notch on one side of the sack or the other? Or do you have to start lining those up on the rail?

• Like 1