I'm finally convinced!!!!!

Well I am finally convinced that the doctor Trump has running the Sars-Covid-19 Pandemic does not have a clue what so ever that he is doing??? Since this all started he has said it is not an aerosol transmitted disease beyond the 6 foot distancing.  Now all of a sudden he said it is very likely possible an aerosol disease carried in the air. I am now satisfied that clown has no clue what day of the week it is. He also said today that he and Trump have not spoke in two months!!! Why has Trump not fired this clown and put someone that might know something in his place? No wonder we are in the shape we are in and have 133,000 people dead and getting worse...….😡

• Thanks 1

While I don’t believe everything he has said, early on he said that not him or anybody else really knows much about this virus. Everybody is just learning as they go. As time goes on and they get more data, what they thought initially, may not be true anymore. I know he has straight up lied to us (concerning masks specifically), but some things they are just learning as time goes on.

And when they say they really don’t know, I believe them on that.

• Like 5

I think a large part of the problem is that there are hundreds of doctors, clinics and labs all over the world trying to get a grip on this thing. Apparently they aren't real big on sharing info or comparing notes. The "facts" change every day. Nobody knows for sure what to believe. 

• Like 1

A little research on Fauci at the start of this told me all I needed to know about him. He's made a fortune since the 80's being the weighing in "expert". He's essentially a politician with DR at the beginning of his name. Trump tossing Fauci out after he became the face of Covid would have only brought more scrutiny to Trump because as of now we can't blame Trump for Covid only for how he's poorly handled it all. That was inevitable anyway though because he hasn't done 1 single thing right since day 1 , right ?

I'll make the same prediction I have several times through all this all the way back to the beginning both on here and to others when the subject arises. We, as a country, need to be prepared to endure this political theater all the way until the election. A 2nd shutdown IS coming and WILL happen. Regardless of whatever party you side with the importance of mail in ballots matters. It will be the new show when Covid and BLM run out of steam the days following the election. Whichever candidate gets in it will be an excuse for the other side to exclaim how that candidate got in and in Trumps case new fresh investigations to hammer on for the next four years.

Unfortunately at the end of the day WE THE PEOPLE are the ones getting screwed in the end.....

Edited by FUJIMO
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, FUJIMO said:

Unfortunately at the end of the day WE THE PEOPLE are the ones getting screwed in the end.....

Like about a hundred times

It is a shame how the .gov gets away with the crap it (.gov) pulls. The best hope we have it to vote.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, bersaguy said:

Well I am finally convinced that the doctor Trump has running the Sars-Covid-19 Pandemic does not have a clue what so ever that he is doing??? Since this all started he has said it is not an aerosol transmitted disease beyond the 6 foot distancing.  Now all of a sudden he said it is very likely possible an aerosol disease carried in the air. I am now satisfied that clown has no clue what day of the week it is. He also said today that he and Trump have not spoke in two months!!! Why has Trump not fired this clown and put someone that might know something in his place? No wonder we are in the shape we are in and have 133,000 people dead and getting worse...….😡

The doctor said he hasn’t briefed Trump in almost two months, and has only seen him once in The White House recently. Trump is calling all the shots on the virus. 

It really doesn’t matter who is in charge now.  It seems as a country we’ve decided to ride the wave. We have believers, nonbelievers and those in between.  I feel like I’m watching  a game show hoping no one else I know becomes ill.  

Edited by Links2k
  • Like 5

Every doctor on the boob tube has an opinion about the virus, and they will gladly state their opinion to whoever will listen or broadcast it.  The channel you're watching does have an effect on what is said as well and who is on that particular channel.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, RED333 said:

Like about a hundred times

It is a shame how the .gov gets away with the crap it (.gov) pulls. The best hope we have it to vote.

Vote what? The next bunch of crooks to screw us?. Pick your party.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Links2k said:

The doctor said he hasn’t briefed Trump in almost two months, and has only seen him once in The White House recently. Trump is calling all the shots on the virus. 

It really doesn’t matter who is in charge now.  It seems as a country we’ve decided to ride the wave. We have believers, nonbelievers and those in between.  I feel like I’m watching  a game show hoping no one else I know becomes ill.  

Yeah it's called You Bet Your Life.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Vote what? The next bunch of crooks to screw us?. Pick your party.

Well the left wants our firearms, both want our money.

I would like us to keep our firearms.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, RED333 said:

Well the left wants our firearms, both want our money.

I would like us to keep our firearms.

The left wants your soul and the government to provide for you , the right for you to cling to archaic notions of morality and the government to provide for you.  

Both require absolute control over us serfs.

• Like 4