Ruger 22/45 Target 5.5" Blue .22 LR Model # 10107

TheoTN

Sold!

Ruger 22/45 Target 5.5" Blue .22 LR Model # 10107

Comes in factory hard case with Weaver optic mount base, 2 - 10 round mags and lock.

The perfect trainer, it allows for low-cost practice and provides shooters with the familiar and preferred grip shape and feel of the famous 1911 45 caliber pistol.

Caliber: 22 LR Capacity: 10 Barrel: Bull Grip Frame: Zytel® Polymer Front Sight: Fixed Rear Sight: Adjustable Height: 5.35" Width: 1.00" Twist: 1:16" RH Grooves: 6 RUG 22/45 Target Mark III .22 Long Rifle 5.5 Inch Bull Barrel Blue Finish Adjustable Rear Sights Molded Grip 10 Round 22/45 Mark III Molded Grip Panels Slim Zytel polymer grip frame features a serrated front strap and a checkered back strap. Alloy steel material with blued finish. Bull barrel. Fixed front sight and adjustable rear sight. Molded grip panels.

I bought it from new in 2012. I put approx 200 - 250 rounds through it with zero issues.  I haven't shot it in 5 years. 

Face to face in Franklin / Spring Hill / Columbia area.

Local deals will require you to show a TN driver's license or carry permit. You will also need to sign a simple bill of sale.

Price $250 obo

Thanks for looking,

TheoTN

20200711_143859.jpg

20200711_154354.jpg

20200711_154628.jpg

20200711_143920.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPF!

It was time to pass that one along. I have another Mark II version that has sentimental value that I'm keeping. I just bought my daughter a little Taurus G3C for her 21st Birthday. She is taking the carry class next weekend. I'm going to buy her a Taurus TX22 to practice on so I'm selling the Mark III. It was a safe queen the last 5 years. It is barely broken in,

Archived