2 New: Viridian Lasers for Taurus PT111 G2, G2c , G3, G3C, and G2s

TheoTN

Hello TGO,

I bought 2 Taurus G3C's yesterday. They came with the Viridian lasers. I'm not really a laser guy. I have not even opened the packaging on them. Will fit the Taurus PT111 G2, G2c , G3, G3C, and G2s. They are listed for $99 on amazon.

• RED LASER: This compact red tactical laser sight utilizes a precise advanced 650nm wave length to generate the brightest, sharpest and visible red targeting dot. Track your target quicker and more accurately.
  • ACTIVATION: Simple ambidextrous buttons activate the world's most visible red dot laser.
  • LASER RANGE: The red dot laser is visible up to 1 miles at night and up to 25 yards in daylight. Class 3R Laser Product (Does not exceed Class IIIA emission limits), ≤ 5mW power output
  • BATTERY LIFE: Up to 6 hours of constant red laser time. Includes 5 min auto shut off feature.
  • CONSTRUCTION: Built specifically for your Taurus PT111 G2, G2c , G3, G3C, and G2s from high strength thermo molded polymer, this tactical red laser is only .78 oz. including the battery! Virtually Weightless! Proudly designed and built in the USA

I am asking $60 each or $110 for both. Face to face in Franklin / Spring Hill / Columbia area.

Thanks for looking,

TheoTN

20200711_190633.jpg

20200711_190649.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Archived