For Sale: FN 509 MRD Optics Ready 9mm Compact With Upgrades

TGO David

• Administrator

SOLD:  FN 509 MRD Optics Ready 9mm Handgun with Upgrades

i-Ck6nLws-X3.jpg

You are looking at a pristine FN 509 MRD Optics Ready 9mm with several noteworthy upgrades that represent an additional $200 worth of parts to make a fantastic gun even more reliable and enjoyable to shoot.  All for barely more than the price of the gun itself.

This 509 MRD has less than 500 rounds through it and functions flawlessly.  It is the perfect way to get into the red-dot optics game, or run it without an optic and use the iron sights until you're ready to make the jump.

The 509 MRD is the same size as a Glock 19, but has truly ambidextrous controls, superior texturing on the grip, deep slide serrations front and rear for safe and simple manipulation of the slide, an industry standard 1913 Picatinny accessory rail , and actual metal iron sights.  It essentially comes stock with all of the things that a Glock owner generally spends $$$ to upgrade on their gun.  And, I've added the excellent Apex Tactical Specialties flat trigger and improved sear, and the bomb-proof Apex Tactical Specialties "Heavy Duty" striker.

Factory Specs:

UPC:  845737010737
MPN:  66-100587

• Caliber: 9mm
  • Operation: Double-action
  • Mag Capacity: 15 Rd.
  • Weight: 26.5 oz.
  • Barrel Length: 4.0"
  • Overall Length: 7.4"
  • Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
  • Height: 5.2"
  • Width: 1.35"
  • Trigger Pull: 5.5 - 7.5 lb.
  • Sight Radius: 5.79"
  • Fully Ambidextrous Controls
  • FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System with plate adapters for direct mounting of more than 10 optics
  • All-black co-witness iron sights  (Metal, not plastic!).

INCLUDED IN MY SALE PACKAGE...

• FN 509 MRD Handgun with All Factory Accessories and Two Mags (Retail $550)
  • Apex Tactical Specialties Heavy Duty Striker (Retail $48)
  • Apex Tactical Specialties Action Enhancement Trigger and Sear (Retail $145)
  • Two extra 15rd FN OEM Magazines (Retail $88 total)

Total Retail Price:  $831.00 plus Shipping, Transfer Fee, TICS and Taxes.

### SOLD ###

This is a hell of a great carry setup for someone.  Anyone who has bought from me in the past can readily attest that you won't find guns in better condition.  :)

TERMS OF SALE:

• Local pickup in the vicinity of the Franklin, TN / Spring Hill, TN area.
  • Cash sale only.  No checks, no PayPal, no Venmo, no electronic payments.  No trades.
  • You'll show me your valid HCP unless I already know you.  I don't take photos of IDs or require bills of sale.

More photos, including some of the gun fully decked out.  TLR7 and RMR not included in this sale.

i-76wz4nz-X3.jpg

i-Trs8hgK-X3.jpg

IMG_8876_heic.JPG

i-JtJqqw4-X3.jpg

i-P7CT2BC-X3.jpg

i-HdZVBzS-X3.jpg

i-jksjMkQ-X3.jpg

i-hRpmcqb-X3.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19 hours ago, TGO David said:

FOR SALE:  FN 509 MRD Optics Ready 9mm Handgun with Upgrades

i-Ck6nLws-X3.jpg

You are looking at a pristine FN 509 MRD Optics Ready 9mm with several noteworthy upgrades that represent an additional $200 worth of parts to make a fantastic gun even more reliable and enjoyable to shoot.  All for barely more than the price of the gun itself.

This 509 MRD has less than 500 rounds through it and functions flawlessly.  It is the perfect way to get into the red-dot optics game, or run it without an optic and use the iron sights until you're ready to make the jump.

The 509 MRD is the same size as a Glock 19, but has truly ambidextrous controls, superior texturing on the grip, deep slide serrations front and rear for safe and simple manipulation of the slide, an industry standard 1913 Picatinny accessory rail , and actual metal iron sights.  It essentially comes stock with all of the things that a Glock owner generally spends $$$ to upgrade on their gun.  And, I've added the excellent Apex Tactical Specialties flat trigger and improved sear, and the bomb-proof Apex Tactical Specialties "Heavy Duty" striker.

Factory Specs:

UPC:  845737010737
MPN:  66-100587

• Caliber: 9mm
  • Operation: Double-action
  • Mag Capacity: 15 Rd.
  • Weight: 26.5 oz.
  • Barrel Length: 4.0"
  • Overall Length: 7.4"
  • Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
  • Height: 5.2"
  • Width: 1.35"
  • Trigger Pull: 5.5 - 7.5 lb.
  • Sight Radius: 5.79"
  • Fully Ambidextrous Controls
  • FN Low Profile Optics Mounting System with plate adapters for direct mounting of more than 10 optics
  • All-black co-witness iron sights  (Metal, not plastic!).

INCLUDED IN MY SALE PACKAGE...

• FN 509 MRD Handgun with All Factory Accessories and Two Mags (Retail $550)
  • Apex Tactical Specialties Heavy Duty Striker (Retail $48)
  • Apex Tactical Specialties Action Enhancement Trigger and Sear (Retail $145)
  • Two extra 15rd FN OEM Magazines (Retail $88 total)

Total Retail Price:  $831.00 plus Shipping, Transfer Fee, TICS and Taxes.

Sale Price:  $675

This is a hell of a great carry setup for someone.  Anyone who has bought from me in the past can readily attest that you won't find guns in better condition.  :)

TERMS OF SALE:

• Local pickup in the vicinity of the Franklin, TN / Spring Hill, TN area.
  • Cash sale only.  No checks, no PayPal, no Venmo, no electronic payments.  No trades.
  • You'll show me your valid HCP unless I already know you.  I don't take photos of IDs or require bills of sale.

More photos, including some of the gun fully decked out.  TLR7 and RMR not included in this sale.

i-76wz4nz-X3.jpg

i-Trs8hgK-X3.jpg

IMG_8876_heic.JPG

i-JtJqqw4-X3.jpg

i-P7CT2BC-X3.jpg

i-HdZVBzS-X3.jpg

i-jksjMkQ-X3.jpg

i-hRpmcqb-X3.jpg

I'll take it if available

Archived