Sign in to follow this  
jgradyc

for-sale 22 short and LR ammo: 500 rounds

Posted (edited)

I got this in a trade, but I don't need it. $60 EDITED: $50 and I will throw in another 100 rounds of Gemtech Silencer Subsonic 22LR. Updated numbers are below

1. Gemtech Silencer Subsonic 22LR: 200 rounds 
  2. Schonebeck/Elbe High Velocity 22LR: 250 rounds 
  3. Winchester 22LR Pest control: 50 rounds
  4. CCI Target 22 Short: 100 rounds

Total: 500 rounds 600 rounds

I did a quick search and it looks like this would sell for about $80+tax. $90+tax. Anyone interested at $60?  $50? PM me with an offer. Nashville Vanderbilt/West Meade/Joelton areas are easy for me to get to frequently.

ammo.jpg

Edited by jgradyc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Smith
      Just floating this out there as bills may be coming due. One of my favorite, funnest, most unique, best shooting guns I've had. This has a fantastic trigger and not just for a bullpup! MSAR STG 556 20" barrel $1500, no trades. Optic not included
      -12 mags (msar) arguably best factory mags ever made. Any platform.
      - 20/20 machined sear - the secret of the trigger. It's like a 1911.
      - 2 extra firing pins (3 total)
      - factory sear (just because)
      - Ratwork LH and RH bolts, plus factory. (3 total) Ratworks hybrid uses AR15 parts.
      -Ratwork bolt sleeve/extractor and factory.
      - Manticore Arms brass buster
      - Manticore Arms switchback charging handle
      - Ratworks cocking piece plus factory
      - UTG QR barrel mounted bi-pod

• By mav
      I am the sole owner of the bike.  I  originally paid over $3K for the bike, shoes, and computer.  I changed out the seat, but I could never get into a road bike.  It has seen roughly 5 - 10 hours on a Kurt Kinetic trainer and 5 miles on the road.  I bought a Trek Superfly Pro a few months after buying the Madone.  Mountain biking was definitely more to my liking.  I still have the trainer if you are interested.
      This is a very light carbon fiber bike, and it is very fast.  It has been sitting in my house for years.  It is practically new old stock.  I did pump up the tires today and they maintained pressure, and I rode it around the driveway going through the gears with no problems.
      I have this listed on FB for $1K, but I am open to trades.   The price is firm considering I am already taking a bath on it.  Regarding trades, I am open to higher end rifles, handguns, watches, or guitars.  I can put money on my end.  Please let me know if you need any additional pictures or have any questions.
      Thanks for looking. 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines