Early 90's Winchester Model 94 30-30 BNIB

Ronald_55

I have a vintage early 1990s Winchester Model 94 Ranger for sale. It is un-fired and comes with the paperwork, box, hammer extension, hang tag, etc from the factory.

$650 

Specs are

• 20 inch barrel
  • Angle eject
  • Drilled and tapped for a top mount scope
  • Mag capacity - 6

I am in East TN, but might be able to work out something with you guys further west in the state. 

Trades might be possible if you are local to me. I am happy to discuss what you might have. 

I could possibly scare up some ammo at an extra cost if lack of ammo worries the buyer. 

Please PM me questions or offers.

3.jpg

5-1.jpg

6 -1 .jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

650 is a great price for this fine weapon! An as new in box like this, unfired with box and papers is well worth it! There won't be anything like it coming down the pike anytime soon. Man about to talk myself into a road trip! lol

Only 2 things keep me from taking it. One is the distance of course. The second is that I've spent more this month than I had planned on.

Good luck with the sale buddy!

1 hour ago, 10aCVol said:

Hi Ronald,

I'm in Johnson City so could meet in person.  Wondering what's the very least you could take for the rifle?  There's one up on Gunbroker right now, same model, same vintage, similar condition with buy it now price of $525.  Of course, that does not include shipping or transfer fees.  Thanks for your time.

Just some friendly advice since you're low on the post count, your post above could be considered as "thread crapping" and is generally frowned upon on TGO. I'm sure it wasn't intentional I just wanted to share that with you.

17 hours ago, 10aCVol said:

Hi Ronald,

I'm in Johnson City so could meet in person.  Wondering what's the very least you could take for the rifle?  There's one up on Gunbroker right now, same model, same vintage, similar condition with buy it now price of $525.  Of course, that does not include shipping or transfer fees.  Thanks for your time.

Welcome to TGO!

For general questions about the item for sale, I will typically post in the thread.

If getting into the sordid topic of coin, (depending on my relationship) I will PM / text / call the seller.

I believe all communication about listings should be made through PM's.

The, I had one long ago, I like it but can't afford it, etc GLWS posts clutter the listings.

There's plenty of imoges at the bottom to convey like to dislike.

I also believe any offers should be between buyer & seller, it's in poor taste to do this in public.

JMHO.

9 minutes ago, Jeb48 said:

If I hadn't bought the Marlin 336 30-30 back in December on here I would definitely be interested. Looks like a good deal to me. I'm more of Marlin guy when it comes to lever guns but your Winchester looks nice.

The more the merrier. Lol

I grew up with Dad hunting with a .444 Marlin. Good guns, I just gravitate to the Winchesters for some reason.

Archived