For Sale - GPS Outdoors brand Handgunner Backpack Range Bag

TGO David

• Administrator

FOR SALE:  GPS Outdoors / Wild About Shooting brand Handgunner Backpack Range Bag

In excellent condition.  No tears.  Minimal wear.  This is a great tote for competitive shooters or anyone who likes to carry more than one or two handguns to the range with them.  Retails for $115.

Read about it here:  https://amzn.to/3adJuX5

Terms of Sale:

• Selling for $75.00 with local pickup in Spring Hill / Franklin areas near Nashville.
  • Will ship for actual cost of postage.
  • Payment forms:  Cash (in person) or PayPal if shipped.
  • No trades.

Handgunner Backpack with Removable 4 Gun Foam Cradle:

The GPS: Wild About Shooting Handgunner Backpack is free standing and is ideal for hands-free transport to and from the range. The backpack features a removable foam pistol cradle that holds 4 handguns securely in a vertical position by the trigger guard. The vertical format allows for easy access and use at the range and added protection surrounding the gun. The cradle is crafted from closed cell foam that will not absorb moisture and is precision cut by a CNC machine. It also features specialized pockets for your most frequently used items and twin side pockets that hold 6 magazines each. This backpack includes a waterproof pull out cover to help keep its contents dry during rainy weather. Lockable heavy-duty zippers on the main compartment provide security and makes this backpack ideal for travel to and from the range. The Handgunner Backpack is designed to provide a convenient, hands-free, secure transport option for pistols and their accessories.

Features:

• Holds 4 pistols by the trigger guard, closed cell foam, precision cut by CNC machine
  • Equipped with a Visual I.D. Storage System to quickly identify storage location
  • Equipped with specialized velour lined front pockets to protect shooting glasses and ear pieces
  • Includes a waterproof pull out cover to help keep contents dry in rainy weather

Actual Photos:

i-GQVKf4v-X2.jpg

i-SjSdChW-X2.jpg

i-SSKcWTT-X2.jpg

i-gb5D2Fg-X2.jpg

i-dDHBPNx-X2.jpg

i-f9G9T6t-X2.jpg

i-SddmNhv-X2.jpg

i-9ttTfGP-X2.jpg

i-2GwpMFM-X2.jpg

i-KP8xH8G-X2.jpg

i-dkkGmMg-X2.jpg