Black Class Benchmade knives

Folks,

I am now a Black class Benchmade dealer so if you want one let me know, my two favorites are the AFO2 and the Automatic Adamas if you are considering any of these knives the only short coming I see with them is their factory edges, which I will correct and make scary sharp if you buy one through me my prices are MAP minimum advertised prices that include a $35 sharpening if you would like it for all non serrated blades

and just in case any of you did not know, as of 2014 automatic knives are perfectly legal to carry in our great state 

Edited by willis68
  • Like 4
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
39 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Such an incredibly ridiculous comment  on a well respected TGO member and vendor’s post from 2020.  

Everyone wants to be funny, but not everyone can pull it off. One of the great flaws of the middle aged jokester. Innocent intentions ruined by bad timing. 

Willis is a solid member and dealer. I still have many of the knives I’ve purchased from him. - Rancid Progressive 

• Like 1

Wholly ####. You guys are way out of line. What about that was intended to be funny? And how could you even interpret it as intended to be. Your sensitivity is as out of place as your anger. An online comment is not the place to vent it. Go join the people’s convoy, it’ll make you feel good & relieve some tension. Just one person deciding to attack Willis’ business on social media or online is much worse than choosing to rename a knife called black class. He might need you then, to defend his name, not when a legitimate comment with his well-being in mind is made. 

Go advertise a series of knives called a black class knife & see what you get. Be sure to post em on Facebook. Especially if you’re an old white guy & you put a low price on them. Welcome to 2022. 

The anger, attitude & arrogance needs to be checked. If you’ve read this far-think about the fight your choosing to fight & why & then look at what’s happening in this country & think about that & how you’re helping her (or Willis). Unless you served in Vietnam; disregard everything. Welcome home. 

Omega; logic! I got most of those 209’s loaded up & have a few hundred left if you need some for the powder gun. 

• 7 months later...

The latest trend in society is to be offended on someone else's behalf.

I call it "proxy-offended". Proxy-offended is being offended by someone, on behalf of someone else they may or may not even know.

Years ago I posted something to a friend, that my friend and I knew was an inside joke (not personal), in a trading post AD, and people came out of woodwork to be offended for my friend.  Quite entertaining.

Most likely THIS will offend someone.......

• Like 1

It’s sad that 1% can be so offended. But what’s worse is the 99% that waist there time worrying about their little feelings. If your offended by something, it’s your choice to be, not mine. Hell if you say something that offends me, that’s on me. Many of us served so that “We the People” can say whatever We want and the true “We the People” will be there to protect your right to say it, weather “We” like it or not. 

Everyone needs to chill the hell out or “We” are screwed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, derf said:

It’s sad that 1% can be so offended. But what’s worse is the 99% that waist there time worrying about their little feelings. If your offended by something, it’s your choice to be, not mine. Hell if you say something that offends me, that’s on me. Many of us served so that “We the People” can say whatever We want and the true “We the People” will be there to protect your right to say it, weather “We” like it or not. 

Everyone needs to chill the hell out or “We” are screwed. 

Well spoken sir.

However...I am offended by your misspelling of "Waste."

• Haha 2