7MM Remington LR SS Highly Modified $3400

Ridin1

Remington long range, stainless-steel barreled action in Master Piece Arms Comp BA chassis. I used this rifle solely for long range shooting & have hit 24” targets at 1900 yards. Chassis has been weighted, has standard & offset check riser, bag rider, spigot bipod mount & rest stop for competition shooting. 20moa rail. Rifle has 400 or so rounds through it. Barrel was carefully broken in, has never had solvent or a metal brush ran through it. Burris XTR-2, 5-25x50, 34mm tube scope with the SCR reticle in mills was just inspected & received a clean bill of health from Burris. Bi-pod is a 9-11” infinitely adjustable leg all aluminum unit & does not cant which is perfect for precision shooting. Local gun smith could not thread the barrel so I put a Witt Machine break on it. Rifle comes with roughly 100 pieces of new/primed brass, roughly a couple hundred rounds of prepped once-fired, some non-prepped brass & 60 or so ready to shoot rounds. All hornaday brass & Hornaday Match projectiles. You will get all my load data which has been meticulously refined with a lab radar & powder weights for two different weight hornaday match projectiles. The load data in my opinion is as valuable as the rifle. You will also get the competition seating die, the ammo boxes pictured, the bag riser pictured & a couple fiberglass rods for field cleaning. I purchased everything new & am the only person to use any of it. Everything is in as new condition. I have a big Plano case that might be worked into the deal but is not included in the price listed above. If you are interested PM me your phone number & I’ll call. 

FDE111DD-F044-4CC9-8ED0-250BAF0F31D0.jpeg

2F08B6BA-342E-4945-8DD5-9C535FD042F5.jpeg

DE6F74C4-08D1-4D90-B677-228234D080FE.jpeg

6B4D1CB8-A3A7-4597-A1B6-E2A94DBAE375.jpeg

7FEF2960-FB0B-4B78-A69C-6E6C8E1F3F58.jpeg

0510B324-68CC-4494-8F34-5189085A49D8.jpeg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived