~5k Small Rifle Magnum Primers CCI APS

The Big Guy

Bought some small rifle magnum primers from Midway not too long ago hoping they'd work with my CZ's. Even with extended firing pin and full power hammer spring I cannot get these things to go off every time. Averaging 2 light strikes every 20 rounds or so. Since the bulk of my primers is for pistol competitions this isn't gonna fly. 

4 of the boxes are unopened. 1 box is open and missing ~75 primers due to my fruitless experimentation mentioned above.

In total I have 4,925 primers I am looking trade. The only trades I am interested in are small pistol or small pistol magnum primers from reputable sources (I don't feel like taking the chance on wolf, or similar brands). Please no offers of anything very old, worn, neglected, etc these are for competition. I'd like to trade for something in like-new condition as this is the state of the primers I am currently offering up. 

The primers I have for trade are CCI Small Rifle Magnum APS Strips. It's pretty easy to pop them out by hand if you don't have an APS priming system, like myself. 

Thanks for looking!

Edited to add: I willing to sell 2k CCI Small Rifle Magnum primers. I'd like to get $56 per box of 1k as this is includes shipping and hazmat I payed to have these primers shipped to me. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Archived