A Nation of Cowards

Guest nraforlife

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FroggyOne2

Congressman James Clyburn (D) of SC, just claimed that the Governors of LA, TX, MS and SC because they have expressed opposition to the stimulus bill is a slap in the face of the "The Black Belt of America". And is insulted by the fact that Gov's Actions. Implying that they are racist because they oppose the stimulus.

Personally, I am against politicians that play Americans against Americans.

Guest jackdog

How come racism seems to surface from the blacks. all the time. It pisses me off that the blacks in this country still moan and cry. Did they get a raw deal as slaves,damn right they did. Were they treated shoddily after the civil war by white southerners yes they were. All that aside show me one country in the world were the black man has rose as fast or as far In the United states. you want to get rid of racism in The United States get rid any and all affirmative action. Clean up the damn welfare system, because I'M tired of paying for this bull**** with my labors.

If I was black I would be happy my ancestors were brought over from Africa to be slaves because if they were left there then that would mean that I would still be over there throwing spears and the others. You have to admit if there wasnt slaves brought over here the blacks would have it MUCH MUCH worse then they do now. Give my a break and lay of the f#$king race card already.

-Jason G

Guest VolMickey
Congressman James Clyburn (D) of SC, just claimed that the Governors of LA, TX, MS and SC because they have expressed opposition to the stimulus bill is a slap in the face of the "The Black Belt of America". And is insulted by the fact that Gov's Actions. Implying that they are racist because they oppose the stimulus.

Personally, I am against politicians that play Americans against Americans.

Guess that's the down-side to the 1st Amendment. Protects idiots, like CLYBURN, as well as the rest of us.

Edited by VolMickey
Clarification of intent
Guest parris001

Ha........... well, let's see if I can get my thoughts into words AND not get booted from this forum.

I get accused of being a racist on a regular basis. I used to keep a skinhead buzz cut and guess I just fit the bill for a blue collar white-trash racist. But what is a racist? Really?

I tell people I'm a realist: the reality is a lot of people aren't worth a s*it. Color doesn't necessarily have a part to play in this uselessness. I know more useless white trash folks than I know useless black folks (I don't know a lot of black folks, though). Let's be honest, useless comes in all colors.

Now, how have we gotten in this shape? Why can't we get along as different races? There's too many lazy folks out there. People who get up in the morning and don't have a real job to go to. If people would be productive and contribute to society (there's a novel idea) there wouldn't be time for all of this crime and meanness that is a huge part of the racial divide. Ever drive through East Nashville in the middle of the day and see all the people walking around, not at work? Why ain't they working? Because the government sends them a check and if you are against this redistribution of wealth, you get labeled as a racist.

Don't let it bother you because you KNOW they are doing wrong. Don't let hate become a part of your quest for finding and identifying smart/industrious people though. If they call you a racist just look at them and smile.

Guest nraforlife

When everyone finally understands that it is NOT in the interest of the power elites to get us to actually come together as one people will we understand how we are being manipulated.

I don't understand why we keep hearing about race, from people who claim that race shouldn't matter. If the folks talking about this stuff truly believe that it doesn't matter, why do they keep bringing it up?

If you can say that people with a similar skin color to your own were abused 200+ years ago by a government approved entity, wouldn't you try to use that to gain any advantage possible? There needs to be an honest war waged against the inaccurate and misguided people of other races. Skin color no longer matters; we are all Americans, not african americans, mexican americans, etc. Get off your racist horse and join society as a productive member. Slavery is long gone and only YOU prolong the race wars.

Edited by ukerduker

Being that most of my family came over to South Carolina as indentured servants (white man's slavery) or in criminal debtors colonies I can sympathize .... well, no I can't because had the oppression in Ireland, Wales, Scotland, and South Carolina not happened I would never have had the privilege of being born an American.

EVERYONE is racist to a certian degree. EVERYONE. Some just more than others. And by EVERYONE, I DO mean EVERYONE!

How's that? Sure we all profile but that is in no way racist in it's essence. It is propagated as the same but it is not.

Guest Dean_JC78

I partially agreed with what he said until I understood what he meant.

I agree that we do segregate ourselves but it is not race, it is culture. Any race can hang with anyone else they want as long as they share the same culture.

However the need to "talk" more about color and all that crap is nuts. All we do now is talk about it. Its all over the media, local events, Feb, schools, etc. We do NOTHING but talk about it!

Until we stop talking about it and stop making it an issue it will never go away. Through continuing racist policy like Affirmative action and always talking about it, we teach our children about it to continue it and also teach them that "minorities" need special help because they can not make it on their own. In essence they are inferior according to Affrimative Action.

Side note who else thought minorities were inferior? Who else thought certain people should get special treatment based on race? Who esle was for taking away guns and national health care? Who else was for spreading the wealth and nationalizing industry? Hitler.

I was under the impression that African-Americans have a much higher standard of living than in any country that has a Black majority. The suffering of their forefathers, purchased on the West African coasts, has allowed them to experience a standard of living far greater than would be possible elsewhere.

And the term 'minority' is absolutely ridiculous. Isn't the majority of the world's population in Asia? And the population of Africa will outnumber that of Europe soon, if it has not already.