Another Adamas

just got this one in yesterday and I think Benchmade must have heard me complain about their edges because this one was properly sharp out of the box I will still work my magic on it but ill use it for a bit, definitely the sharpest Benchmade I have ever had 

I absolutely love these knives and only wish I had got into them when they first came out 

20200815_053731.jpg

• Like 3
4 hours ago, nightrunner said:

Can you get tan autos?

The thing about the Tan ones is the G10 is not tan, it is Black before Benchmade ceracoates it So eventually it will show wear if that bothers anyone I recommend the Black ones both have a very cool wood grain pattern in the G10 

I’m slowly getting used to the way that my Adamas opens as opposed to other kinds of autos.  Axis autos are way different that most others.  Not  bad, just different.  I edc this one every day, as opposed to my protechs that I’m sorta afraid to carry, lol.  This Adamas is a brute, and obviously designed for heavy use. I’m loving it!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Defender said:

I’m slowly getting used to the way that my Adamas opens as opposed to other kinds of autos.  Axis autos are way different that most others.  Not  bad, just different.  I edc this one every day, as opposed to my protechs that I’m sorta afraid to carry, lol.  This Adamas is a brute, and obviously designed for heavy use. I’m loving it!

Agreed it is different but ingenious I love the way they designed it with two springs, this is a hefty blade that only one spring would never be able to push with such force. I carry one of mine everyday as I love hefty knives 

• Like 1