Trading my ammo for your xD9 or 22lr pistol

Radtekk

I'm looking to trade my ammo for your handgun. I have assorted 9mm, 45acp, 22lr & wmr, 233, 5.56, 12ga slug & 00buck... Also a limited supply of 300blackout, 357 and 44 magnum. Looking for an xD9, will consider all variants and barrel lengths. Lady Radtekk and I have several xD's in both 9 and 45 so are familiar with the platform. Also interested in a 22lr pistol. NOT a Sig Mosquito. 

I'm NOT looking to sell ammo, even at today's r@pe pricing. 

I'm in Jefferson City, minutes from exit 417, not traveling any farther than 30 minutes from there in any direction. 

I'm new here, only been in Eastern Tennessee for 9 months but have been active on northeastshooters.com under the same username for about 10 years. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, dralarms said:

Couple of questions.

1. Your location still show MA.  Do you have a valid TN driver’s license?

Oops, fixed it. Been here since 9/2019. Yes, TN D/L & LTC. 

2. What kind of 22 are you looking for?

Semi-auto, have a revolver. NOT interested in a Sig. Looking for something to use for maintaining proficiency. I have 3 times as much 22 as 9 & 45.

3. How much 300bk do you have?

Enough to make a deal. Not as much as I'd like.

4. what other hand guns and in what caliber are you looking for?

Really only the two mentioned, have pretty much everything else I want but one never knows... 

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a Colt Woodsman, first series, w holster, (manuf. 1931) .22 target pistol non-match / non-elephant ear grip with 6-inch barrel and fixed front sight. I'm more into selling than trading. However, I would consider trading for any of the following:

1. Stainless Ithaca 37 shotgun;

2. Colt Python in blued steel w 8-inch barrel, prefer .38/.357 caliber;

3. 1500 rounds of .22-250 in major name brand;

4. 4000 rounds of 12 ga, 00 buck or 1 oz rifled slug or combination (Federal, Remington, or Winchester);

5. 2000 rounds of .40 S&W cal, 180 grain FMJ (Prefer Federal);

6. 1250 rounds of 9mm 147gr FMJ (prefer Winchester SXT)

On 9/15/2020 at 12:54 PM, CrosbyStills said:

I've got a Colt Woodsman, first series, w holster, (manuf. 1931) .22 target pistol non-match / non-elephant ear grip with 6-inch barrel and fixed front sight. I'm more into selling than trading. However, I would consider trading for any of the following:

1. Stainless Ithaca 37 shotgun;

2. Colt Python in blued steel w 8-inch barrel, prefer .38/.357 caliber;

3. 1500 rounds of .22-250 in major name brand;

4. 4000 rounds of 12 ga, 00 buck or 1 oz rifled slug or combination (Federal, Remington, or Winchester);

5. 2000 rounds of .40 S&W cal, 180 grain FMJ (Prefer Federal);

6. 1250 rounds of 9mm 147gr FMJ (prefer Winchester SXT)

Appreciate the offer, nice gun:) Unfortunately I'm not in possession of virtually any of the ammunition or firearms you're looking for, and I'm looking for something a bit lower 9n the cost scale anyway. Best of luck with selling your gun, I'll keep looking:) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 9:43 AM, hipower said:

Got several 22lr pistols I'd let go of, but the distance is too far for me to handle.

Just to tease...a couple ATIs, a Ruger(a nice one!) and a Walther PPQ 22.

Appreciate the offer:) if Lady Radtekk and I get any West of Knoxville on a ride one day I'll keep it in mind. We have a MKII, not an ATI fan, the PPQ is definitely intriguing though 🙂

Lee

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, ppcgm said:

Are you flush with XDm type 9mm's ? I need 22lr ammo and might part with one of my XDm's if you still need one or have a couple of factory sealed 500 round cases Freedom Munitions 147 gr remanufactured I won't shoot now that "run and gun" matches are pretty much in my past. 

PM sent... 

Archived