For Sale: Savage Arms Model 99

CrosbyStills

Asking $800. This is a 1954 Savage Arms Model 99. It is a 24-inch barrel, .300 Savage. It has some stock wear, and some bench wear on the bottom of the receiver, and slight scratches on the left side of the receiver. The serial number is six digit starting with 746XXX. It is NOT tapped for weaver scopes, and has a peep scope. It has a cold case lever. Peep scope. It also has the rotary magazine with the brass cartridge counter. This is a very nice, unmolested Model 99 in well-maintained condition (always safe-stored and humidity controlled).

I know I'm new on the site with few posts, but Fujimo knows me best and may settle any reputation concerns one might have buying from a newer member. 

Sorry, not a very good photographer, so I took a whole bunch is as good a detail as I could.

I have others (many makes, models, calibers) and will be slowly posting them. DM if interested in something else, I might have it.

Knoxville area. TN Driver's License required for purchase.

Mods: Please let me know if the ad is overstepping bounds (photo count, etc.)

IMG_3182.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3187.jpg

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3195.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg