2020 will be a record year!!

bersaguy

Well 2020 Is not going to be a good year overall, but the Southern Gulf Coast has 3 more major storms baring down on it and should hit early next week. California is burning down again. You would think with as long as that state has been burning it should have run out the things to burn by now???? 

23 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Big whoop.  I’m ready for the giant meteor.

6 minutes ago, crake said:

It would be great if California split in three. The north would finally be free of authoritarian rulers and lemmings in the south. 

I would just settle for that big quake that they been expecting to just take Washington, Oregon and California and send them into  The Pacific Ocean!!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bersaguy said:

I would just settle for that big quake that they been expecting to just take Washington, Oregon and California and send them into  The Pacific Ocean!!!

You are aware that there's a significant portion of those states population that aren't liberal t*rds?

• Like 1

A bush hog would cure a lot of California’s fire problems. I saw a commercial recently where one of the foreign car companies pledged to plant 500,000 trees in California. Guess what’s burning there?

California politicians won’t let the power companies clean their right of ways, and then sue them when a power line falls and causes a fire. Now they shut the power off during storms to prevent this. That doesn’t make them happy either.

I don’t see how anybody with any sense lives there.

Edited by gregintenn
  • Like 4
14 hours ago, Raoul said:

You are aware that there's a significant portion of those states population that aren't liberal t*rds?

Yea I do realize that but it's not enough to stop the Libs from voting democrats into political positions such as Governor and mayors of the major cities so there is not enough to make the states worth saving!...…..jmho

• Like 2
5 hours ago, bersaguy said:

Yea I do realize that but it's not enough to stop the Libs from voting democrats into political positions such as Governor and mayors of the major cities so there is not enough to make the states worth saving!...…..jmho

Let's hope we don't live long enough to have someone say that about us.

• Like 1
On 8/20/2020 at 6:28 PM, crake said:

It would be great if California split in three. The north would finally be free of authoritarian rulers and lemmings in the south. 

Gavin Newsom, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris and Dianne Feinstein are all from Northern CA. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

Cali is less north vs south and much more the coast vs everything else. 

Ain't that the truth! When I was there in the 80's their attitude was very much against you if you weren't a native Californian. Another area very much like that was Dallas.

• Like 1

The Cali bashing always cracks me up. We need @MacGyver to remind everyone they are the worlds 4th largest economy and grow a huge amount of our produce. If they go down, I cannot imagine it would be good for the rest of us. 

Also, CA has a ton of Conservatives. 4.5 million voted for Trump in 2016. There are a lot of good people in the state and Fox news only shows the most bizarre, otherwise it wouldn't be news. 

• Like 2

Don’t forget firearm and ammo purchases. 2020 has got to be some kind of record. There’s some out there, but it’s about as bad as it was during some of the BHO years. June set a record all by itself.

Edited by Randall53
Spelling
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, E4 No More said:

Ain't that the truth! When I was there in the 80's their attitude was very much against you if you weren't a native Californian. Another area very much like that was Dallas.

You have your haters everywhere.

I went through boot camp (in August!) and MR school in San Diego. They treated us pretty good. Of course it is, or was, a Navy city.

2 hours ago, Chucktshoes said:

Cali is less north vs south and much more the coast vs everything else. 

Maybe that's how I should have put it. I have conservative family that lives in the North, and they know tons, and tons of conservatives the area. 

I also know some conservatives in Los Angeles and they know of tons of people that are conservative in that county, and around the rest of the state. Unfortunately they are dominated by the left, election after election. 

• Like 1
  • Admin Team
28 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

The Cali bashing always cracks me up. We need @MacGyver to remind everyone they are the worlds 4th largest economy and grow a huge amount of our produce. If they go down, I cannot imagine it would be good for the rest of us. 

Also, CA has a ton of Conservatives. 4.5 million voted for Trump in 2016. There are a lot of good people in the state and Fox news only shows the most bizarre, otherwise it wouldn't be news. 

Every story needs a bad guy, I guess.

I find the most interesting criticism of California comes from within the state itself.  I mean, if we really look at the states as a collection of experiments within the nation - California is a unique data point.

I'm glad I don't live there.

With Covid prompting a lot of remote work - and housing being so expensive on the coast and around the Bay Area - you're likely to see a lot of Californians moving to places that offer a better cost of living.  When you think about it - you can buy a 1 bedroom/1 bath mason block former married officers barracks for about $1.5M.  Think what that will get you in Memphis or Chattanooga or Nashville?

12 minutes ago, crake said:

Maybe that's how I should have put it. I have conservative family that lives in the North, and they know tons, and tons of conservatives the area. 

I also know some conservatives in Los Angeles and they know of tons of people that are conservative in that county, and around the rest of the state. Unfortunately they are dominated by the left, election after election. 

The entire country isn’t far from being dominated by the left; Tennessee included.

Ya know, I have to laugh when I see the liberals whining about Trump not wanting mail in voting, saying he and the republicans are trying to keep people from voting.  I don’t know of a single republican that wouldn’t like to see more people vote. The working class, especially the young, get tied up with work and trying to take care of their families, and sometimes neglect voting.

Would they vote if there was mail in voting? Sure, but when you are sending out more ballots than you have voters; there is no doubt you will have voter fraud. The left doesn’t have a problem with burning and looting businesses; they won’t have a problem with filling out a bunch of ballots.

Edited by DaveTN
  • Like 1
Just now, DaveTN said:

The entire country isn’t far from being dominated by the left; Tennessee included.

Ya know, I have to laugh when I see the liberals whining about Trump not wanting mail in voting, saying he and the republicans are trying to keep people from voting.  I don’t know of a single republican that wouldn’t like to see more people vote. The working class, especially the young get tied up with work and trying to take care of their families, and sometimes neglect voting.

Would they vote if there was mail in voting? Sure, but when you sending out more ballots than you have voters; there is no doubt you will have voter fraud. The left doesn’t have a problem with burning and looting businesses; they won’t have a problem with filling out a bunch of ballots.

I think they want to make a mess of the election so they can paint Trump's next 4 years with "He's an illegitimate president" and perform investigation, after investigation, etc. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, crake said:

I think they want to make a mess of the election so they can paint Trump's next 4 years with "He's an illegitimate president" and perform investigation, after investigation, etc. 

Agreed. But its going to be a mess no matter which way it goes. If Trump wins, it will be voter fraud; even though they claim there is no evidence of it happening in the past (That’s laughable).

If Biden wins; same thing. Especially if a lot of states require that people go to the polls to vote.

Unless something changes there are several states saying they will have mail in voting. I suspect that will cause a very long delay in determining who won.

I’m tickled at the number of people that say Trump will refuse to leave office. Just as I was when the tin foil hats on the right said it about Obama. How soon we forget. Lets also not forget how many people wanted to impeach Obama because they didn’t like him.

If there is a question about the election it will be decided by Congress and ultimately be answered by the SCOTUS. If that is required, I would guess they will stop everything and make that decision immediately. Then whoever they say…will be in the White House.

• Thanks 1