• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crotalus01

Two months bare minimum from the time they cash the checks, likely three months. My last check was sent in on 01-27-09 and cashed on 02-06-09. I am not even going to call until mid March to see if I am pending (M11 9mm MG for those who care).

Tax stamps are like Pringles...Once you pop, you cant stop.

Two months bare minimum from the time they cash the checks, likely three months. My last check was sent in on 01-27-09 and cashed on 02-06-09. I am not even going to call until mid March to see if I am pending (M11 9mm MG for those who care).

Tax stamps are like Pringles...Once you pop, you cant stop.

Where did you get your M11? Was it new? Have you shot one before? Or are you buying "shot-unseen"?

Guest crotalus01

I bought it from Larry Lasco out of Arizona (firearmdeals.com). It was a form 1 gun someone made from a flat receiver and registered prior to '86 (obviously). I got a great deal on it and Larry is a total standup guy. Fortunately for me Range USA is doing the transfer, so I can go up there and shoot it while I am waiting on the ATF to do their thing (makes the wait MUCH easier). I had never shot one before I got this one. It is a bullet hose, approx 1,100 RPM = FUN :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas, can't forget to mention that I had some help with my forms. Anybody ever need someone to help you, contact Tennessee Police Supply. Shawn helped me get through the process of doing the forms. A big thanks to Shawn at Tennessee Police Supply. +100