FNAR 7.62x51 (308) with illuminated Leupold 4-12 and extra mags

SmokyBaer

SOLD

FNAR 7.62x51 (308) in excellent condition. Factory 20 inch fluted barrel. Five extra FNAR mags included which usually go for 60-70 each.  Leupold 4-12x50 scope is illuminated.  $2100

If you do not want the scope and rings, i will take 1500 for just the rifle and extra mags.

Middle TN around Spring Hill, Fairview, Dickson area.
Please PM me if interested.

FNAR 762 fluted 1x.jpeg

FNAR 762 fluted 2.jpeg

FNAR 762 fluted 3.jpeg

FNAR 762 fluted 4.jpeg

FNAR 762 fluted 5.jpeg

FNAR 762 fluted 6.jpeg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning,

Is the FNAR still available?  

If so, I'd like to purchase the rifle and mags.  I don't need the scope.

I'm in Virginia.  I'm new to TGO but have been a member of Virginia Gun Trader for sometime.  You can check my profile by creating an account (free), then clicking on member "El Cazador" (The Hunter).  That will bring up my profile and info.  I've already scanned yours.  Impressive.

If the rifle is still available, please let me know if you can ship this from your FFL to Fish Safari (FFL) in Virginia Beach.  Also how you'd like to be paid.

Thanks,

Pat Wise

Virginia Beach, VA

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.