Benelli MR1 Tactical Rifle in 556/223 new in box. If you're not an AR fan boy and want to march to the beat of an Italian drum, then this is the rifle for you. This was Benelli's foray into the tactical rifle market a few years ago. It probably resembles the Benelli shotgun or the current R1 Big Game Rifles.

The Benelli MR1 does not share anything in common with the AR other than ammunition and the magazines. it comes with the standard flush 5 round magazine but will accept common mags as shown in the picture.  It uses the ARGO gas system developed by Benelli for their other rifles and shotguns.

The sights are military aperture adjustable for windage and elevation. It has ambidextrous mag release and bolt hold open. Hard chrome lined 1-in-9 right twist barrel. 

Comes with the box and all paperwork. Must be able to legally purchase a firearm in the state of TN.

$900

fullsizeoutput_16c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_16d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_16f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_16e.jpeg

X1+scHaGSsuRuljVYa+WSA.jpg

9hwRQVbBT1K0alw%FII+dQ.jpg

Edited by Fasteddie
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1

Thanks, that was my thought, but at the time I was too lazy and sleepy to google. lol

Actually, I was, and still am this morning, a bit woozy from some pain meds.

Fell and did something to my left foot/arch last evening. Felt like I'd run a spike thru my foot. No bruising or swelling, just so painful I can't walk on it. Hope to see my foot doc this morning and see what's going on.

But to get back on track about the rifle, I believe an old acquaintance has one of these. He's always been a big Benelli fan. I'll have to see. I bet this a great piece to shoot. 

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By 221 Fireball
      GONE ... Thanks TGO!
      500 once fired .308 Hornady Match brass, plus 200 mixed, mostly Winchester/Remington
      All 700 for $100, sorry, will not separate.

• By RobertNashville
      Thank you for looking at my ad!
      I have for sale my Colt Gold Cup National Match purchased new by me in 1975 (for the sake of complete honesty; my memory is that I purchased this in 1975 but could have been late 1974 or very early 1976). The firearm has had less than 500 rounds fired and is in PERFECT condition. After the last time I took it to the range I had an expert gunsmith take it completely apart and clean/lubricate it. Since then it has been sitting in my safe unfired. If you've ever wanted to own a Gold Cup National Match you won't find a better example than mine.
      I listed this a year ago but was able to get by without selling. Unfortunately I’ve lost my job due to COVID and I no longer have a choice but to sell...short of that I wouldn't even consider selling it.
      I am at a loss to place a value on this so for now I’ll entertain reasonable offers. Cash only and face-to-face transfer. SERIOUS inquires only, please.
      Sale includes a soft case and the original magazines.
      I've added pictures but if there are any specific pictures you would like to see just let me know.

• By RobertNashville
      SOLD 
      Absolutely Beautiful Condition Colt Gold Cub National Match
      Thank you for looking at my ad!
      I have for sale my Colt Gold Cup National Match purchased new by me in 1975 (for the sake of complete honesty; my memory is that I purchased this in 1975 but could have been late 1974 or very early 1976). The firearm has had less than 500 rounds fired and is in PERFECT condition. After the last time I took it to the range I had an expert gunsmith take it completely apart and clean/lubricate it. Since then it has been sitting in my safe unfired. If you've ever wanted to own a Gold Cup National Match you won't find a better example than mine - other than one that has never been fired you won’t find a better example of a Series 70 Gold Cup.
      I listed this a year ago but was able to get by without selling. Unfortunately I  lost my job last month due to COVID and I no longer have a choice but to sell...short of that I wouldn't even consider selling it.
      I am at a loss to place a value on this so for now I’ll entertain reasonable offers. Cash only and face-to-face transfer. SERIOUS inquires only, please. EDIT: after some reflection and research, while I’m willing to entertain offers, I don’t believe I could let this go fo less than $1,500. I think if you check BBGV or any of the major sale sites you’ll see that $1,500 is a reasonable amount. 
      Sale includes a soft case and the original magazines.
      I've added pictures but if there are any specific pictures you would like to see just let me know.
      Thank you!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines