Benelli MR1 Tactical Rifle

Fasteddie

Benelli MR1 Tactical Rifle in 556/223 new in box. If you're not an AR fan boy and want to march to the beat of an Italian drum, then this is the rifle for you. This was Benelli's foray into the tactical rifle market a few years ago. It probably resembles the Benelli shotgun or the current R1 Big Game Rifles.

The Benelli MR1 does not share anything in common with the AR other than ammunition and the magazines. it comes with the standard flush 5 round magazine but will accept common mags as shown in the picture.  It uses the ARGO gas system developed by Benelli for their other rifles and shotguns.

The sights are military aperture adjustable for windage and elevation. It has ambidextrous mag release and bolt hold open. Hard chrome lined 1-in-9 right twist barrel. 

Comes with the box and all paperwork. Must be able to legally purchase a firearm in the state of TN.

$900

fullsizeoutput_16c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_16d.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_16f.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_16e.jpeg

X1+scHaGSsuRuljVYa+WSA.jpg

9hwRQVbBT1K0alw%FII+dQ.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, that was my thought, but at the time I was too lazy and sleepy to google. lol

Actually, I was, and still am this morning, a bit woozy from some pain meds.

Fell and did something to my left foot/arch last evening. Felt like I'd run a spike thru my foot. No bruising or swelling, just so painful I can't walk on it. Hope to see my foot doc this morning and see what's going on.

But to get back on track about the rifle, I believe an old acquaintance has one of these. He's always been a big Benelli fan. I'll have to see. I bet this a great piece to shoot. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived