Body armor or plates?

I've been getting unindated with these ads on FB, the last two weeks.  Oddly enough, this is nothing I have ever researched, so I have no clue as to why I am getting them.  Holster and mag carriers, I could see, but not BA.  The only armor, I ever wore was a flakjacket during Desert Storm.  It was great for getting your LBE and pro mask carrier on and off, when you had to get up from sleep and go to the john! Think the Lord, I never had to depend on it.

23 minutes ago, Moped said:

I've been getting unindated with these ads on FB, the last two weeks.  Oddly enough, this is nothing I have ever researched, so I have no clue as to why I am getting them.  

I’m certainly no expert on Facebook, I only use it for family information. But I don’t get any ads on FaceBook. My wife uses it and when I was getting notifications a million times I day; I told her to deal with it. I don’t want Facebook notifying me of anything. The only ads I get is if someone posts something on my timeline they think I might be interested in.

Its pretty amazing what Google knows about you, and can track though. Search yourself, addresses, phone numbers on Google and see what they know about you.

Maybe its just paranoia, but when I see gun sale sites where the seller says they only respond to texts or phone calls, or when I'm selling something I get "please send pics to my phone; I can't do email"; I suspect they may be anti-gunners gathering information.

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2020 at 2:19 PM, DaveTN said:

I’m certainly no expert on Facebook, I only use this site for family information. But I don’t get any ads on FaceBook. My wife uses it and when I was getting notifications a million times I day; I told her to deal with it. I don’t want Facebook notifying me of anything. The only ads I get is if someone posts something on my timeline they think I might be interested in.

Its pretty amazing what Google knows about you, and can track though. Search yourself, addresses, phone numbers on Google and see what they know about you.

Maybe its just paranoia, but when I see gun sale site where the seller says they only respond to texts or phone calls, or when I'm selling something I get "please send pics to my phone; I can't do email"; I suspect they may be anti-gunners gathering information.

People in the market for body armor may find themselves overwhelmed by the variety of choices on the market today. There is a lot of information to process for the prospective body armor buyer and you could spend months researching before knowing exactly what you are looking for. Sometimes a little guidance can shorten the amount of research time needed to make a good decision by giving you some simple criteria to begin your search.

There are three primary factors to consider when determining what armor is the best suited to your requirements: Weight, Threat Level, and Cost.

Edited by Succonniews