Heart broken!!

bersaguy

20 hours ago, bersaguy said:

Thank you very much for all the ideas as I have put my quest on hold as my health has gotten out of control the past few weeks or so and now working on getting my body back in line. My meds have evidently quit working like they have been for last 10 years and I have lost control of my sugar levels and also my BP and need to get in and see my doctors and see what is going on. If my BP does not begin coming back in line I will be going to ER since my doctors can't fit me in till early October. I will try and keep you updated.

Very sorry to hear about Gibbs!!!

Oh Doug, I am sorry to hear that. BP issues are no joke. My friends husband ended up in the ER recently because it got so high. He is now off work for 3 months because he had 3 seizures while in the ER. Please keep us posted. I'll be saying some prayers for you today.

My GP Doctor told me to double up on BP meds and if it continues to be high go to the ER. My Sugar is also higher than it has been and I don't think the Metformin is working any longer. I was on Metformin and Insulin and my heart doctor took me off the insulin when they did my last heart surgery and my sugar has not really been good since they did that. I will be talking to my GP on my next appointment about putting me back on Insulin. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I think if you remain on the same medication to long sooner or later it quits working as it should or just quits all together. I will be having a long talk with my GP on my next office visit. She has been my doctor 20+ years and I trust her. That is why even since I moved I drive to 120 mile round trip to be treated by her. 

Thank all of you for prayers!!!