Xbox One S 1TB - Sold

GlockSpock

• Moderators

SOLD

Figured I'd throw this up to see where it ends. The Xbox itself should look nearly brand new but I can tell you more when I remove it from the mount. More on that in a moment.

Included:

Xbox One S 1TB (White)

HIDEit X1S Xbox Mount

Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headphones

The Xbox should be like new. I haven't pulled it from the wall yet since it is in the mount. From memory, it seems that I stuck it in the mount as soon as I purchased the Xbox. Works phenomenally to "hide" everything behind a tv but would also just work great to mount on a wall next to a tv. If I find a buyer I'll reset it and remove it from the wall. At that point I'll confirm condition.

The headphones are pretty good. No microphone included but I just used them for when I didn't want to disturb others. For this to work, your tv has to support Bluetooth. You could also use them with a phone, tablet, etc etc. The noise canceling actually works pretty well for what should be considered cheaper headphones.

And...only if you wish...I'll include two Eneloop Rechargeable Batteries (for the controller). These are without a doubt the best rechargeable batteries ever, I have quite a few of them. If you don't use rechargeable batteries then I'll keep them.

Sale or trade, open to trades for .22lr rifles or pistols, mainly Ruger, Marlin, Savage, etc. May add cash for something 9mm or 5.56mm.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
5 hours ago, Links2k said:

GLWS 

I was going to sell mine, but my twins just mailed me PGA21, NFL21, a new Motocross game along with a gold subscription.  They’re already trash talking, so I have show them the old man still has skills.

Hahahahaha. That’s awesome. If you want another (Xbox) let me know. 

On 9/5/2020 at 1:43 PM, Links2k said:

They’re already trash talking, so I have show them the old man still has skills.

I like some of the shoot m up and FPS shooters the kids have these days (PUBG and Destiny), but try as I might, consistently get my tuckus smoked whenever competing in the online head-to-head stuff. Kids are just waaaay too fast for me. Mine at least take pity on me! LOLOLOLOLOL!

• Moderators
On 9/7/2020 at 8:34 AM, ReeferMac said:

I like some of the shoot m up and FPS shooters the kids have these days (PUBG and Destiny), but try as I might, consistently get my tuckus smoked whenever competing in the online head-to-head stuff. Kids are just waaaay too fast for me. Mine at least take pity on me! LOLOLOLOLOL!

Halo 2 was my prime back in the day. It's been sorta...downhill ever since😆

On 9/7/2020 at 7:55 PM, Links2k said:

My son is out to destroy me. When they were younger he could only beat me in motocross. Now he tries to make sure I feel every loss. His twin sister just enjoys laughing at the two of us.

😆

• 2 weeks later...

Archived