GLOCK P80!!!

Chucktshoes

37 minutes ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

You sir obviously do not understand the fine nuances of perfection...thats like saying every beautiful woman looks the same.   😉

TGO David once told me that all Smith and Wesson revolvers look alike too. It hurt a bit, but bad as I wanted to, I couldn’t argue.:D

• Haha 1
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

Off topic have y’all seen all the colt collector specials lately with the Aztec carvings and words like “the jefe of jefe’s” with Gold and chrome...wonder what that target consumer is? 🤔

When I was working at a gun shop in Memphis we had a used one of those fancy guns come in with “Sinaloa” etched in the grips and filled in with a gold color. 😂

• Haha 1

Buds Gun Shop in Sevierville had them for $769 when I was in there on a trip we took Saturday. There were a stack on them in boxes in the case. Around 10-15 of them. There is no way I'm paying that much for a reproduction that doesn't even have the real Tenifer treatment. It's a neat pistol and all but dang that's a lot of money for a Glock , an then Tennessee tax on top would push it over to $800. 

Just for some Glock eye candy , here's my G17 made in 1996. Its a Gen 2 but to me the Gen 2 was Glock's "perfection" .  No finger grooves , damn near rust proof , 2 pin frame instead of 3 pins , old style extractor with no LCI , no light rail , and it has leaf style springs in the slide LOCK and slide STOP instead of the coiled springs they switched to now days. 

Resized_20200908_081217 (1).jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...