For Sale : Sig P320 RXP X-Compact with Romeo-1 Pro Red Dot Optic

TGO David

• Administrator

FOR SALE:  Sig P320 RXP X-Compact with Romeo-1 Pro Red Dot

i-Sjtg2Nr-X3.jpg

INCLUDED:

• Sig P320 RXP X-Compact with Romeo 1 Pro Red Dot Sight and Sig X-Ray Night Sights with Two 15rd Magazines
  • Two extra Sig Sauer P320 Compact 15rd Magazines (total of four included)

CONDITION OF GUN:

• Gun is in perfect condition.  No scratches, blems, marks, etc.
  • Romeo 1 Pro sight is in great condition as well but has a few bright spots on the protective shroud from handling.  Works flawlessly.
  • Gun has had approximately 200 rounds through it.

DOLLARS AND CENTS:

• Retail on the P320 RXP X-Compact is currently $950 + tax and TICS
  • Retail on the extra mags is $39 each, $78 for the pair
  • My total investment into this is right at $1028
  • Will sell for $850. 
  • This is essentially a 17% discount plus you aren't paying tax, transfer or TICS. 

TERMS OF SALE:

• CASH ONLY.  No checks, no electronic payments.  No trades.
  • Local pickup at a public location near Spring Hill /  Franklin area.
  • If we've traded before, I don't need to see any ID from you.  If we've not traded before, you need to show me your TN carry permit.
  • I do not do bills of sale or take photos of your ID. 

MY SALES PITCH:

The RXP X-Compact is a hell of a great gun and a fantastic way to get started in the red dot world.  This is the ultimate carry pistol for Sig P320 fans and a bad-ass red dot host for people who don't like Glocks.  🙂

The X-series grip has super ergonomics as compared to the plain-vanilla P320  and fits more shooters hands.  The grip angle is more akin to that of a 1911, it has a high undercut beneath the trigger guard, and a more functional beavertail to help minimize muzzle flip.  The flat trigger on this gun is factory and patterned after the fantastic flat trigger that Grey Guns pioneered for the P320 series.  The pull weight is smooth, the wall is light and crisp, and the reset is extremely short.

It is, in short, a shooter's gun and very much a fighting pistol.

So why the hell am I selling it if it's this awesome?  I originally bought this for with the hope that it would be a way to move my wife into carrying a gun with a red dot sight.  She just prefers her M&P Compact more and I've got plenty of other handgun platforms (Glock, M&P, FN, etc.) to keep me busy and just don't need another.  If I were just getting into the RDS world and wanted a gun that I didn't have to monkey with, this would be it.  But I've got plenty of guns I've already monkeyed with for a lot more money, so this one has to go.  Guns aren't pets.   If they aren't being used, I don't get attached to them.

I do not expect this gun to last long on the market.  None of them are lasting very long these days.  Firearm sales in 2020 have eclipsed those of the 2012 Obama era.  Selections at gun shops are sparse and shelves are bare.  Major distributors like Sports South, MGE, Lipseys, etc. are running weeks behind on shipping new orders because of demand and volume.

Despite these things, I am still asking a reasonable price for this package.  You can't replicate it without spending more.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived