Oops! I Did It Again! PPK/s

Moped

18 hours ago, leroy said:

Congratulations Brother. I never could get my Walther vibes right.  Money...No Walther... No money...Lotsa Walthers... SIGH.  

Enjoy your great pistola.

leroy.

Same here! My wife thinks she wants one...so gotta start looking for a deal soon.

• Love 2

I see a lot of folk in town, open carrying huge Glocks, Sigs, and Springfield Armory cannons. 

There is something definitely special to carry the sleek Walther PPK tight against your waistband.    

However @Moped, with your choice of .32ACP, you'll never have to complain about punishing recoil, or worry about where the high power, high velocity round goes after it passes thru your bad guy.   .32 still has an impressive bite and noise.

• Like 1

Oh, I doubt it would be a carry gun. I have others that's I'd carry much more often. My Primary is a Ruger Max9.  If I have to carry something smaller, due to clothing concerns, then I carry a Ruger LCP Max, with an occasional foray out with a S&W 442 or a Glock 45.  I just like the .32ACP round. 🙂 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Lroszkow said:

...There is something definitely special to carry the sleek Walther PPK tight against your waistband...   

That IS true. You know there are quite a few more technologically advanced, lighter, smaller 380s/32s out there, BUT, there is nothing like a nice, minty blue pre-68 PPK in either caliber to slip in a Ken Null shoulder rig or a Bianchi IWB. Except maybe a Duraluminum framed 32.... THAT would maybe be the crowning PPK...

I just shot my KelTec P32 yesterday and the evening before. Even in a 10oz (total weight, loaded with 8 rounds of 71 gr Federal), it shot like a pussycat. Run Fiocchi 73 gr ball in it and call it a day.

9 hours ago, OMCHamlin said:

That IS true. You know there are quite a few more technologically advanced, lighter, smaller 380s/32s out there, BUT, there is nothing like a nice, minty blue pre-68 PPK in either caliber to slip in a Ken Null shoulder rig or a Bianchi IWB. Except maybe a Duraluminum framed 32.... THAT would maybe be the crowning PPK...

I just shot my KelTec P32 yesterday and the evening before. Even in a 10oz (total weight, loaded with 8 rounds of 71 gr Federal), it shot like a pussycat. Run Fiocchi 73 gr ball in it and call it a day.

The P32 is the cause of my .32ACP infatuation. I carried one for a couple of years, but decided I needed a Ruger LCP. So I passed the little P32 on to my oldest daughter, who was looking for something small to carry. Found out I was not a fan of the original LCP.  When they came out with the LCP Max, I traded it in.  I really like the MAX. It's a great shooting little pistol! If it were in .32ACP, I'd probably be it's love slave!!! 😄 😄 😄 

• Like 1