You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By ddavis6161
      I have for sale 4 full boxes of hornady 6.5 creedmoor superformance 120 gr gmx 150.00 also 10 boxes pmc xtac 62 gr le and 2 120 round boxes of American eagle  x855 green tip for 400.00 and 4 50 round boxes 38 super armscore for 100.00. Text is best 931 703 0241

• By 221 Fireball
      If anyone has upgraded their 10/22, I'm looking for a stock trigger assembly. 
    • By alingo2001
      475 round box. 62gr green tip 5.56.
      Brass case.
      $425
      615-542-3513
      NO TRADES

• By 19_A_CPT
      Have a Taurus PT92 in nice shape. Mahogany grips, decocker. Three 17 round mags. Traded for it and do not want to deviate off my caliber list so its up for sale. $350
      Also have a Cabelas .50 side hammer muzzleloader carbine. Heavy octagonal barrel, good rifling, nice wood. Can send pictures if interested. $100

• By KyMo488
      Got 5 boxes of the notorious Winchester Black Talons in .45ACP. They’re 230GR, 20rds per box. I got these from my uncle years ago that purchased them new. He always wrote the purchase date on the box. They’re all dated in 93. Somewhat collectible and cool to own. I’m not much of a collector so I’ll see what I can get for them. All boxes and rounds are in excellent condition. Most of what I could find online they were going for $3/round. I’ll sell either as a lot or individual box. Prefer to deal locally in the Spring Hill/Franklin area. 

$50 each box or $220 for all 5. Cash, Venmo or PayPal. 
      SALE PENDING

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines