WTB tumbler/case cleaning

ReeferMac

Looking for equipment to clean and prep brass.

Currently using an old rock tumbler and cob media about 15 shells at a time... yeah, I know, I'm cheap, it was an old Christmas present for one of my kids , but it does the job.... harbor freight solves the problem for 50 bucks, but wanted to see if anyone here had unwanted gear? Currently only reloading 9mm with a Rock Chucker I got from Dolomite.

I NEED a tumbler. Wouldn't mind a real case prep tool so I can start looking at 5.56/.223 (necked down brass sizing, etc.) Maybe a setup with media separator is collecting dust in your basement because you bought a better one, or lost interest in reloading? Not looking to steal, but I'm not interested if it isn't a deal, sorry. My "problem" gets solved for 50 bucks at ChinaToolsMart, but I would be willing to spend 150+ on a good deal for gently used equipment.

Eastern half of TN, I get all over the place with work (phar East included).

Thanks!

- Kevin

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.