How Concerned Are You About Mass Civil Unrest Post-Election 2020?

So, how is everyone liking their free 7 month subscription of the NWO? This attempt looks like it may stick?

None of us are prepared for what is planned. It is time to recognize this is not a left/right thing. This is top down FUD. The richest folks in the world (most are not found in Forbes) are friends and family, meet regularly, and do business in whatever country they want. The leaders of our country know of the "Fourth Turning" subtitled "What the Cycles of History Tell Us About America's Next Rendezvous with Destiny". Because it aint by chance. We are watching long term plans come to fruition. 

The plebs will not decide what burns or when. They will be led by the corporate media/social media when the fruit is ripe and the carcass has been cleaned. History does not repeat itself, but it damn sure does rhyme. America has become too expensive and resource intensive to support. They intend to take us down to 3rd world country status in time for agenda 21.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm a big fan of " The Ace of Spades H.Q. Blog "... A bit pithy at times for " tender eyed " readers; but pretty much on target.  I urge ya to read the first few paragraphs of " The Morning Report, 9.15.2020 by J.J. Steffington "... I think he is dead right for the most part... Please read to the " Above the Fold " section.   We have devolved into a loose confederation of states.   

http://www.ace.mu.nu/

leroy, the radical isolationist...

Edited by leroy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I haven't prepared enough like I need to. Got some ammo and guns. I definitely could use more. I need to stock up on more things like more water and non- perishable foods. I've looked at other personal protective items but don't have the money to get them right now. While the chaos that is going in America has me greatly concerned, my biggest fear is with our true enemies. Groups like Al-Queda, the Taliban, etc are probably salivating at our current state of affairs. I'm afraid we will spend our attention focusing on the things that drive us apart and would allow them to slip in and blindside us with an another attack. It seemed like the last time we came together as a nation was in the days and weeks following 9/11. We didn't have the unrest then that we have now and they still managed to attack us. I believe we are even more vulnerable now. I just hope and pray that it doesn't take another event like that to bring us together again.

• Like 1
On 9/13/2020 at 6:03 PM, TripleGGG said:

This country or its people aren't perfect. Never have been and never will be but it has always been a beacon for hope. Let's not let that change. 

Well said Trip. You know what is odd, people from all over this planet are trying desperately to come into this great country and the little snowflakes and some movie stars are complaining and threatening to leave? Go figure. One thing I know fellows, God is in control and always will be. I never figured it would come to what we may see in a mere 49 days. Keep our country in your prayers, your head on a swivel and your loved ones within arms reach. Lock n' load you have it right, divide and conquer. That btw is the devil's tactic also. Single mom's raising kids, divide the family and it will fail.  It was Khrushchev who said we will take over America without firing a shot. He may have been correct.

Edited by Dirtshooter
addition
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I have read all of the posts in this thread and my views are few. One can never fully plan for the unknown and the unknown is exactly what all Americans are facing. I have done all I can do to prepare for what I think might be the future. That is all I can do. I do believe it is mostly in GODS hands and I say my prayers every night asking GOD to protect America and everyone that is not trying to destroy it. I pray that GOD protects all my family and friends here from harm. I'm expecting the next few months to be a very bumpy ride and when the ride is over that once again we can begin making plans to rebuild what we have left of America to work with. I am expecting the Democrats to do everything legal and illegal to steal this election because they know they don't have a winning plan with an honest vote. They thought they would win in 2016 with a rigged election and they lost. It put them in a total meltdown and they set out to destroy Trump at all costs and they have failed in every case. If Trump does win I sincerely hope that a new House is seated with a Red House and  Senate and no Pelosi and no Schumer. I think for the most part the American people have got a good look at what the Democrats have planned for America and it is not good. Lets get out and vote and get rid of them!!

• Like 6
1 hour ago, bersaguy said:

I have read all of the posts in this thread and my views are few. One can never fully plan for the unknown and the unknown is exactly what all Americans are facing. I have done all I can do to prepare for what I think might be the future. That is all I can do. I do believe it is mostly in GODS hands and I say my prayers every night asking GOD to protect America and everyone that is not trying to destroy it. I pray that GOD protects all my family and friends here from harm. I'm expecting the next few months to be a very bumpy ride and when the ride is over that once again we can begin making plans to rebuild what we have left of America to work with. I am expecting the Democrats to do everything legal and illegal to steal this election because they know they don't have a winning plan with an honest vote. They thought they would win in 2016 with a rigged election and they lost. It put them in a total meltdown and they set out to destroy Trump at all costs and they have failed in every case. If Trump does win I sincerely hope that a new House is seated with a Red House and  Senate and no Pelosi and no Schumer. I think for the most part the American people have got a good look at what the Democrats have planned for America and it is not good. Lets get out and vote and get rid of them!!

Well said, Sir! Very well stated. This is exactly the situation.

I think it's a life or death situation. Either life for the country we grew up in(such as it is now, anyway) or death for America and the downfall of the greatest and best example of what men could do ever to exist.

And as you say Doug, when Trump wins...it will still be a probable sh--storm with all the howling and screaming from every person and group involved in the rampant insanity and disobedience that is occurring today.

The riots and violence might just get worse before it gets better...now and after the election. No matter who wins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Well now that the media is hyping all the boarding on windows, cops and National Guard on standby,  and other safety precautions from cities and businesses expecting rioting; there is good chance it will happen no matter who is elected. Folks need big screen TV’s and sneakers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

Well now that the media is hyping all the boarding on windows, cops and National Guard on standby,  and other safety precautions from cities and businesses expecting rioting; there is good chance it will happen no matter who is elected. Folks need big screen TV’s and sneakers.

This is ironic considering one cancels the other out...to me anyway 😂

I'm not too concerned about physical safety as I live way outside of the city and we all work from home. I have a generator and lots of fuel in the event of power disruption and short-term disruption of fuel supply, but I'm more worried about storms causing power outages. I also feel that with Tennessee being a red state there's not much of a threat here anyway. I do fear for the businesses in the areas likely to have unrest unless they support the Democrats. They get what they voted for if they supported Democrats. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

I'm not too concerned about physical safety as I live way outside of the city and we all work from home. I have a generator and lots of fuel in the event of power disruption and short-term disruption of fuel supply, but I'm more worried about storms causing power outages. I also feel that with Tennessee being a red state there's not much of a threat here anyway. I do fear for the businesses in the areas likely to have unrest unless they support the Democrats. They get what they voted for if they supported Democrats. 

Yeah, I'm not worried a lot either. I live in a rural area but, travel to a bigger city everyday for work though.

I have little concern for anything happening near me. I did take some basic precautions. Groceries, gas, cash just in case. If anything does happen in this area, it'll most likely be confined to downtown Memphis which is quite a ways from me. I even find that unlikely. 

I’ll be cleaning my trunk gun and my carry piece tonight, and double checking my load out. I work up around the airport, so just in case something happens I’d like to have all my gear squared away. I’m sure anything that would happen (Nashville area) will be downtown, but better safe than sorry. 
i don’t think anything will happen tomorrow, but in the next month I could see something going awry, especially if the party of “tolerance and decency” doesn’t get their way. 

• Administrator

I am more concerned about what will happen to the 2A and private ownership of firearms if this goes to Biden than I am about civil unrest.  Unless you live somewhere that riots and protests are likely to occur, common sense and avoidance will likely keep you away from that sort of action.

But other than exercising civil disobedience and becoming a criminal (on paper), you aren't going to easily "avoid" the sort of anti-2A tyranny that Sniffy Joe and Al Qaeda Harris have officially stated that they will attempt to enact..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
On 9/13/2020 at 12:51 PM, TGO David said:

I am placing this in the Survival and Preparedness forum for what I hope are somewhat obvious reasons.  My question to you is, as the subject states, how concerned are you about mass civil unrest after the Presidential election in November?  And I will add that if you are concerned, what are you doing now to address those concerns?

My pessimistic prediction is that the Election will not be resolved on November 3rd.  The push by the Democrats to use COVID-19 as the justification for an unprecedented use of mail-in ballots clearly telegraphs their plan to disrupt the Election.  My personal opinion is that they will use every tool of dishonesty and corruption possible to bias the ballots toward Biden, either by discarding ballots for Trump or by falsifying a large quantity for Biden.  They will attempt to hijack the electoral process and forcibly instate their candidate to bring an end to Making America Great Again.  When this happens, there is a good chance that things will finally come unhinged.

Or, Trump will win despite the Left's efforts to stop him, and the Left will do what it's already been doing this year and riot but on a much larger scale.  Regardless of which occurs, I don't see peace and harmony occurring after November 2nd and I firmly believe that November to January could end up being the most dangerous time that our country has seen since the Civil War and I think people who haven't been planning for unrest by having supplies of food, medicines, sanitary essentials and, yes, ammo will be wishing they had.

I of course hope that I am wrong, but I feel it is better to hope for the best and plan for the worst.

So... what are you doing to prepare?

It would be good to hear from folks who live in urban, suburban and rural areas alike since those environments could present their own unique challenges.

If the powers at bay would stand up on their hind legs and do something there wouldn't be a problem. A fire hose did a good job

13 hours ago, TGO David said:

I am more concerned about what will happen to the 2A and private ownership of firearms if this goes to Biden than I am about civil unrest.  Unless you live somewhere that riots and protests are likely to occur, common sense and avoidance will likely keep you away from that sort of action.

But other than exercising civil disobedience and becoming a criminal (on paper), you aren't going to easily "avoid" the sort of anti-2A tyranny that Sniffy Joe and Al Qaeda Harris have officially stated that they will attempt to enact..

THIS was reason #1 for me to vote against them. And even with a Trump win I see this as not something that is going away only being delayed until the next election. Sadly many future felons voted their rights away because they don't like how the other guy tweets 🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Moped said:

Yep.  I'm thinking along those lines too.

Good luck to you both. The safest alternative of course is to not own any and let big brother take care of you. Maybe invest in some knife retardant clothing 🤔 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1