Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By SGMBLAINE
      From my personal collection:
      1. Canadian L1A1 with Imbel receiver. Extras include scope, bipod, and flash hider. Trade or cash $1750 negotiable. 
      2. Romanian AKM produced at Cugir small arms plant in 2014. Ex excellent condition.  Trade or cash $1350 negotiable 
      3. Serbian Zastava npap with folding Russian stock. Excellent condition.  Trade or cash $1400 negotiable. 
      4. Del Ton a1 Lightweight carbine with cqb holographic sight.  Mint condition carbine. Trade or cash $1150 negotiable. 
      5. Savage model 10 tactical with factory over mold stock, mil spec muzzle break, fluted barrel, bipod and Millett Mil Spec optic. Trade or cash $1650 negotiable.
      6. 30-06 deer rifle built on a Mauser action. Has scope and sling. Smooth action. Shows some age but is in sold mechanical shape. 
      Trade or cash $450 negotiable 

Photos are available on request by text to SEVEN-FOUR-ZERO-TWO-EIGHT-FIVE-ZERO-ONE-NINE-ONE 

I'm a Tennessee resident and I have a ccw license as well 
      Integrity counts... serious inquiries only .. if tire kicking and low balling is your thing, please keep moving and don't stop here.. mlm

• By 221 Fireball
      GONE ... Thanks TGO!
      500 once fired .308 Hornady Match brass, plus 200 mixed, mostly Winchester/Remington
      All 700 for $100, sorry, will not separate.

• By RobertNashville
      Thank you for looking at my ad!
      I have for sale my Colt Gold Cup National Match purchased new by me in 1975 (for the sake of complete honesty; my memory is that I purchased this in 1975 but could have been late 1974 or very early 1976). The firearm has had less than 500 rounds fired and is in PERFECT condition. After the last time I took it to the range I had an expert gunsmith take it completely apart and clean/lubricate it. Since then it has been sitting in my safe unfired. If you've ever wanted to own a Gold Cup National Match you won't find a better example than mine.
      I listed this a year ago but was able to get by without selling. Unfortunately I’ve lost my job due to COVID and I no longer have a choice but to sell...short of that I wouldn't even consider selling it.
      I am at a loss to place a value on this so for now I’ll entertain reasonable offers. Cash only and face-to-face transfer. SERIOUS inquires only, please.
      Sale includes a soft case and the original magazines.
      I've added pictures but if there are any specific pictures you would like to see just let me know.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines