PSA Dagger

Pain103

Please forgive me for going all Ulysses Everett Mcgill on this subject but I don't get it Big Dan. What is the big draw? It looks like an  ugly Glock clone with an ill fitting magazine. Is it the just the price point? 

Edited by turkeydad
57 minutes ago, turkeydad said:

Please forgive me for going all Ulysses Everett Mcgill on this subject but I don't get it Big Dan. What is the big draw? It looks like an  ugly Glock clone with an ill fitting magazine. Is it the just the price point? 

I would counter it’s a good looking glock clone at the same price as that “garbage” polymer 80 stuff 😁

1 hour ago, Magiccarpetrides said:

I would counter it’s a good looking glock clone at the same price as that “garbage” polymer 80 stuff 😁

I will concede beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I do like Palmetto States stuff I have 2 of their ARs and an AK-V. I guess I'm kinda out of the loop on the price points of polymer 9mm pistols. But the way that mag just sticks out the bottom and it's all so square everywhere.I just can't help looking  at it and thinking  if the 1977 Ford Granada was a pistol that is what it would look like. But I don't like Glocks either so there you go. I assume accessories and aftermarket parts for the glock also fit the Granada?

• Haha 2
On 9/24/2020 at 7:04 AM, joe4vol said:

What do you not like about polymer 80?

The fact you are paying Glock prices for an unfinished not Glock and the obviousness of who those are marketed to "hey criminals, BLM, antifa, white supremacist's, militia members, and mentally ill" here's your untraceable Glock that will undoubtedly result in putting restrictions on all the law abiding owners"

Edited by Magiccarpetrides
all the hate groups
  • 1 year later...

So I got an email these were in stock, and I went ahead and ordered a complete lower, did anyone ever get ahold of one and have a review? I know the trigger is flat like an M&P, so I might change that out. I jumped on the optic bandwagon earlier this year, so I am going to make this a fun gun and leave my G19s alone.

• 2 weeks later...

No one ever updated. Got it in today. Guys at the gun store liked it, they didn't know they existed. They had a Gen 3 G23, so we took the slide off of that and we all played with it for a few. None of us liked the trigger. That was okay, I already had a new one at the house waiting on it. Put my new slide assembly on it and now I will wait until the weekend to get some time to myself to go shoot it.

Dagger.jpg

• Like 2

Nice. Now go blast away. Give us feed back. 

I'm interested in one not only because of the price point but because all my stuff is Glock and this is another compatible tool. Cheap enough to keep in the shop or tape behind the toilet or washer n dryer....

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I ordered a base model this week on Monday and it still hasn't shipped yet.  I won't get it until 2022 now..

They have many different models and go in and out of stock fast.  I set up a notification and was quick enough to get one recently.

I just wanted to see what all the hype is about.  mixed reviews online but mostly favorable.

On 11/18/2021 at 10:09 PM, seez52 said:

got an email yesterday showing $299 when I checked the website they were still in stock but decided I had enough glock style guns already. Got another email today showing $350 but didn't check the status. The mag fitment is pretty wonky.

The price difference was because one was milled for a dot or something.  The base model is 299 and prices go up with options.  That was announced at SHOT 2019 when they first announced this pistol. 

Got my base model Dagger on Friday and took it to range.  Shot very well for me.  Trigger isn't the best but not as bad as some of the reviews I have seen.  Not one failure so reliability is good so far for me.

I'm happy with it.

• Like 2