You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By AuEagle
      Tikka T3 Sporter-.223-1-8 Twist-Walnut Stock-Bushnell 3200 Elite 3x9x40-Like New
      This Tikka Rifles is extremely Accurate.

Trades-CZ75D PCR-Mossberg 930 tactical-Benelli M2-4 or Au or Ag Coins/Bullion
      PM with any questions-No shipping. Thanks for looking.
    • By RobertNashville
      I’ve been unemployed since Sept 21st and TN unemployment is taking forever to process claims. To be blunt I’m almost out of money.

I have a G20 in excellent condition and two mags plus 50 rounds of target ammo that I must sell immediately to raise some money. Only modification are Trijicon night sights. This pistol has had very, very little use...I bought it just because I’ve always liked the 10mm round. I’m not sure what generation it is but I think it’s a gen 4. 
      I hate to sell but I’m running out of options. I have extra magazines if you are interested but I would like to hold onto them because someday I hope to replace this pistol. 

if you can help I’d really appreciate it. Thanks so much!
      I’ll try to add pictures later but I’m sure everyone knows what these pistols look like! 

EDIT: the generosity here is amazing and I look forward to the day I can pay it forward. Yes, I’ll be able to keep my G20 thanks to all of you. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and may God bless!!!  
    • By xsubsailor
      FTF Memphis area
      This is the older Model 77 with the tang safety ( This is a good thing ) and has a Simmons 3-9 scope on it. 
       I bought this used many years ago when I had arrangements to go on an antelope hunt out west but the hunt fell through so it's set in may safe ever since. I haven't personally fired a single round through it but it appears to be in excellent condition. I have 3 boxes of ammo that I'll throw in with it.
       The carving on the stock is well beyond Bubba"s abilities but I don't know if it's a professional job or not.  HCP and/or Bill of sale  $550

• By xsubsailor
      Marlin 45-70 NIB for sale in the Memphis area.  Simple bill of sale required and would prefer selling to an established member with a HCP. 
      $550

• By xsubsailor
      Winchester 94 saddle ring carbine in 30-30.  Manufactured in 1971. This is not a safe queen, it's been used but not abused. The sale does not include the ammo in the pictures because they are my reloads.
      FTF transaction with bill of sale.  $300

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines