Omega Gideon Shadow45 **SPM**

Cojo87

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cojo87 said:

I think I'm ready to part with this. It's been a fun gun, but it doesn't get shot as much as I thought it would.

This is an HK UMP45 clone by Omega. I had cracked the upper receiver messing with the top rail. I contacted Omega, shipped them the gun and they gave me a brand new upper and lower. This is their Gen2 receiver (not sure of the differences between the 1 & 2. I have put right about 1000rds through it. I added a HK front night sight. Muzzle break/thread adapter.  Adjustable/folding ACR arm with a Gearhead tailhook brace. HK parts rail kit--I have the rails on all sides but the charging handle side. (I have the rail if you want to put it on that side, but I personally didnt like it there my knuckle would hit it slapping the handle) Comes with 2 mags, USA made. 

Heres what Atlantic Firearms website says about the Gideon....

The newly released Omega Gideon Shadow (GS) 45ACP pistol is recoil operated, closed bolt, lightweight, durable and easy to maintain semi auto pistol. Each pistol covers 3 of the most popular calibers in 9mm, .40 and .45 respectively. The end user can simply swap the barrel, bolt and magazine and the end user can change the caliber in a matter of minutes. Weighing in at less than 5 lbs. the Omega GS pistol is a superior subgun range performer & is 1.5 pounds less than the MP5 . Each Omega GS pistol receiver is made from high impact glass reinforced polymer. A superior pistol platform providing enhanced strength, durability, light and nimble operation. The Omega GS pistol is a highly effective range performer sure to please shooters of any background or shooter skill level.

$2000 cash takes it!

I was not planning on including the Holosun, but if someone wants it I can throw it in for $100. (Holosun has only been used on 1 range trip)

I also have a bunch of 45acp FMJ/HPs I can include for a reasonable and fair price. 

Thanks for looking! 

20200922_163556.jpg

20200922_170649.jpg

20200922_163614.jpg

20200922_163607.jpg

SWEEET! But I'd have to sell you a lot to afford it.

Archived