Kenosha Kid New Video

I’ve read that the kid was some kind of junior law enforcement cadet, but rumor has it he also has a criminal history of underage drinking and shooting guns. This is allegedly a video of young Mr. Rittenhouse in the white tee shirt beating up a girl. If it’s Rittenhouse in this video, I certainly hope that he shares any funds gained from his lawsuit with the young lady he allegedly assaulted.

As for the Wisconsin incident, I’ll wait on the trial. Now that I think about it, right or wrong, at my age I would never allow a group of people to beat me down in the streets. I probably wouldn’t survive.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kyle-rittenhouse-video-kenosha-shooter-punch-girl-a9702206.html

Edited by Links2k
4 hours ago, Links2k said:

I’ve read that the kid was some kind of junior law enforcement cadet, but rumor has it he also has a criminal history of underage drinking and shooting guns. This is allegedly a video of young Mr. Rittenhouse in the white tee shirt beating up a girl. If it’s Rittenhouse in this video, I certainly hope that he shares any funds gained from his lawsuit with the young lady he allegedly assaulted.

As for the Wisconsin incident, I’ll wait on the trial. Now that I think about it, right or wrong, at my age I would never allow a group of people to beat me down in the streets. I probably wouldn’t survive.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kyle-rittenhouse-video-kenosha-shooter-punch-girl-a9702206.html

Is there a police report to go along with that video? Is there some other evidence other than the video that says Rittenhouse was there? Hopefully the mainstream "news" media didn't go off half-cocked, like they typically do these days. 

I looked at a picture of Rittenhouse with glasses on and then watched that embedded Twitter video several times. I couldn't say without a doubt that's Rittenhouse and I don't believe the "news" media could either. It's pretty irresponsible of "news" media to reach down into the dregs of internet rumor just to add to their hit-piece. 

If this video does in fact NOT involve Rittenhouse I hope he sues them and Twitter, since Twitter edit's content but they allow anything left of Stalin to stay up. 

• Like 1

Graig Graziosi, the "reporter" who wrote that story is a lefty that would be better suited writing left wing propaganda.  Just look up some of his other stories, just full of left leaning comments.

Mr Rittenhouse stumbled while attempting to flee. Another protester, Anthony Huber, ran up to him and hit him with a skateboard while trying to grab his gun, but the teen apparently shot him in the chest, killing him. The teen then allegedly shot into the crowd, hitting another protester, Gaige Grosskreutz, in the arm. Mr Grosskreutz was holding a hand gun in the video.

Really, into a crowd?  A simple look into the video shows Grosskreutz was all by himself, with the closest guy already mortally wounded a few feet away and another several feet away backing up.

Anymore I have to research the source more than the story to figure out how much salt I have to take with the story.

Still, IMO, even if it is him, and that is questionable, how does that change all the video evidence of the Kenosha incident, none, none whatsoever.  It certainly doesn't mark him as a white supremist, as Biden and all the left, has alledged him to be.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, crake said:

Is there a police report to go along with that video? Is there some other evidence other than the video that says Rittenhouse was there? Hopefully the mainstream "news" media didn't go off half-cocked, like they typically do these days. 

I looked at a picture of Rittenhouse with glasses on and then watched that embedded Twitter video several times. I couldn't say without a doubt that's Rittenhouse and I don't believe the "news" media could either. It's pretty irresponsible of "news" media to reach down into the dregs of internet rumor just to add to their hit-piece. 

If this video does in fact NOT involve Rittenhouse I hope he sues them and Twitter, since Twitter edit's content but they allow anything left of Stalin to stay up. 

Notice I said allegedly. The media isn’t talking about this video at all. 

5 hours ago, Omega said:

Still, IMO, even if it is him, and that is questionable, how does that change all the video evidence of the Kenosha incident, none, none whatsoever.  It certainly doesn't mark him as a white supremist, as Biden and all the left, has alledged him to be.

I think that he is a kid who was placed into a bad situation by irresponsible adults.  I would never willingly go anywhere near a protest, especially a protest that has the potential to go south.  If I were that type of individual and I decided to take my son along, he would never leave my side or he would have been assigned a buddy to stay near at all times.
As I have had more time to think about the situation, I’m certain it was a nightmare for him and he was panicked out of his mind.  I just can’t get over the fact that he was there voluntarily even though he had a right to be. Nothing good happens at a protest after dark.  

Let the cops do their jobs or let the president send in the feds or national guard, but there is a lot of potential liability inserting yourself into a protest/riot to protect property.  The only exception for me being ones home. 

Edited by Links2k
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Links2k said:

I think that he is a kid who was placed into a bad situation by irresponsible adults.  I would never willingly go anywhere near a protest, especially a protest that has the potential to go south.  If I were that type of individual and I decided to take my son along, he would never leave my side or he would have been assigned a buddy to stay near at all times.
As I have had more time to think about the situation, I’m certain it was a nightmare for him and he was panicked out of his mind.  I just can’t get over the fact that he was there voluntarily even though he had a right to be. Nothing good happens at a protest after dark.  

Let the cops do their jobs or let the president send in the feds or national guard, but there is a lot of potential liability inserting yourself into a protest/riot to protect property.  The only exception for me being ones home. 

I see your point, but look at it this way; he at least was trying to do good.  Many, as you can see all over the US, are out there burning and looting instead of protecting their neighborhoods.  And while the law, local or and federal should be out there stopping this, many are hamstrung by the very same government entrusted to protect it's people.  Somewhere, someone, has to draw the line, and as in many times in the past, it is left to the young to be the feet on the ground.  

• Like 2
  • Moderators
4 hours ago, Links2k said:

I’m sure I’ve said this before, but here it goes again.  

I do agree with you on this position 100%. The problem is that as long as the local and federal authorities are standing down, more and more average folks (usually dumb kids without much sense) will feel the call to stand in their stead. What happened was only the natural outcome of police inaction. 

Good folks will only take so much of having their towns and businesses destroyed before they start taking matters into their own hands. The problem is they don’t have all tools at their disposal as LE. That means they’re going to use the only hammer in their bag. That’s not good for anyone. 

• Like 4
On 9/30/2020 at 4:51 PM, AuEagle said:

If my attorney wanted to sue someone while I was facing murder charges; I think I’d be looking for a new attorney.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DaveTN said:

If my attorney wanted to sue someone while I was facing murder charges; I think I’d be looking for a new attorney.

Maybe they're trying to tie in a belief that the prosecution is political?

Edited by btq96r
1 hour ago, btq96r said:

Maybe they're trying to tie in a belief that the prosecution is political?

Of course, its political. But Prosecutors aren’t going to be intimidated by the threat of a civil suit. Especially when it’s not their money.

It just caught my attention because I was involved in a case where a defendants dumb azz attorney in a criminal case thought it would be a good idea to file a civil suit. It got his client sent to prison.

I didn’t clearly see what was going on when he killed the first guy, but I clearly (kinda) saw the 2nd and 3rd guys get shot; looked justified to me. I hope it works out for him. It appears that he’s just a kid that got involved in something he was not prepared to handle. Walking around in a riot, playing Police or Medic, with an AR strapped across your chest is ignorance beyond belief.