You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Jamie Jackson
      I am listing a 24 inch Bushmaster AR 15 (.223/5.56) XM E2S that I've had in the safe since 1995. Nondetachable carry handle. iirc the twist is 1:9.
      The fluted barrel is not threaded, as this was the era of the Clinton ban after all. As best I can recall this rifle has only had around 100 rounds fired through it. All brass cased Federal.
      Bushmaster and only a couple of other companies were selling AR's to the public at that time. This is a Windham, ME version.
      I have a 16 inch Dissipator I purchased at the same time and  I've put several thousand rounds through it and it still runs great!
      I will sell FTF only in the Knoxville area. No Shipping. The buyer must be a member in good standing, of legal age and ability to purchase firearms... heck of a thing having to add a disclaimer isn't it? 😉
      I would consider a Mossberg 590 12g Shockwave in trade (plus cash). PM me with any questions please. I can be reasonable, but not foolish.
      Asking $700.00, cash, no checks please.

Thanks for looking.

• By Ropin4gold
      I have the following “tactical” knives for sale or trade:

Masters of Defense (MOD) Duane Dieter CQD MK1 in 154cm and training knife. This is not the Blackhawk crap it is original MOD.
      $275 for the set

Benchmade 812sbt Mini AFCK combo edge 154cm and training knife. 
      $225 for the set

Benchmade 5000sbk Mel Purdue pre-production 0860/1000 154cm.
      $180

Benchmade 150201 Bone Collector D2.
      $80

Spyderco Police full-serrated Seki City, before they started marking them police.
      $100

Spyderco Civilian G-10 handles, Seki City with carrying case and documents.
      $180

Shivworks Clinch Pick with box and kydex sheath.
      $65

All prices shipped CONUS. Trades + or - cash as needed:
      Benchmade 630, Chris Reeve Sebenza (full-size), Pre-Lock S&W revolvers in 357 or 41 with 5” or shorter barrels, S&W 351, 9mm glocks in original condition, Glock 17/19 factory magazines, MP5 magazines.

• By KOM2
      Mathews Vertix in Black. Limb saver stabilizer. Set at 28” draw length and 65 lbs draw. Mathews rest. Trophy Ridge React One single pin. Will include Plano case. Asking $1100. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines