Dec 5th Dayton TN Critical Rifle Skills

Also I will be offering the Harris Combative Strategies Critical Rifle Skills one day class on December 5th at the Ridge in Dayton TN. The class info is as follows....

Date: Saturday December 5th
Instructor: Randy Harris (Randy's Bio)
Price: $150 ($50 Deposit will hold a spot in class) 
Location : The Ridge - Dayton TN http://www.theridgeshooting.com/index.html
Time: 8:30AM to 4:30PM EASTERN 
For more info and to sign up email Randy@Harriscombative.com 

This class is designed as a primer in the defensive use of the rifle or carbine. It is not a class in how to win a 3 Gun or CMP match or “how we did it in the Army”. And it is not just a lot of mindless shooting.  Instead it is all about running your long gun as an individual in combative environments from home or business defense to natural disasters or civil unrest. Topics include:  How to set up and zero your carbine, Ballistics, Quickly making fight stopping hits, Use of cover and concealment, Position shooting in relation to use of cover, Proactive and reactive reloads, Transition to pistol and much more is covered.  

Required Equipment:

• Rifle with sling (any semi auto rifle )
  • At least 3 magazines and a way to carry them (such as shoulder bag, chest rig, ALICE gear, pants pockets)
  • Pistol and at least 2 magazines
  • Carry gear
  • Eye and Ear Protection
  • Ammo Count:
    • 150 rounds rifle (minimum)
    • 25 rounds pistol

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you haven't made a decision to take the last spot:

PCCs and RCPs are welcome.

If you haven't sighted in your rifle or carbine, no worries it's part of the class.

Lastly, no chest rig, alice gear or shoulder bag?  It doesn't matter, I don't have any of that stuff except a good gun belt and have always run out of my pockets...

If you do have a neat rig, bring it! How often do you get a chance to train and use it?

Side note, if topping off ammo is preventing you from attending, I have some 5.56 I'll bring and make available at a fair price.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...