You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By 221 Fireball
      If anyone has upgraded their 10/22, I'm looking for a stock trigger assembly. 
    • By jeffmem
      Continuing my debt pay down. Anschutz 54 with target stock.
    • By Erich
      More excess new glass that never found a project. This is the version with the Adjustable Objective (AO) that allows you to dial out parallax, not the cheaper version that is all they offer now.
      Bullet drop MOA reticle with 1/4 MOA turret adjustments
      Nice Vortex glass more capable than the new offering for less.
      SOLD

• By TGO David
      FOR SALE:  Dell PowerConnect 3524P Network Switch - FREE

This is a great switch for those who want a home lab or just a wired home setup. Free for the taking, local pickup only in vicinity of Thompson's Station / Spring Hill.
      Works great, I just don't need it anymore.

Tech specs can be found here:
      https://www1.euro.dell.com/eu/en/bsd/networking/pwcnt_3524p/pd.aspx?refid=pwcnt_3524p&s=bsd

This would be a "porch pickup" type of deal.  We're quarantining in prep for surgery for my youngest, so we have to stay away from people for the next week.  As much as I love meeting folks on TGO, if any of us come down with a fever that could even conceivably be COVID, they'll cancel her appointment.

First come, first served - but please only respond if you can come get it between now and Saturday, Nov 28th.  I will give you directions once you confirm that you're available.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines