Beretta 92S Pistol

Fasteddie

I have a Beretta 92S pistol for sale. These are surplus, Italian manufactured, police or military pistols. Date code on the pistol is 2004.

These are very similar to the Beretta FS but with the magazine release located on the lower left grip panel. They are SA,DA with de-cocker.

This pistol show signs of holster wear but are otherwise in great condition with tight slide to frame fit.

This comes with two 15 round magazines and a new military issue Weckworth M12 holster and a box of ammo

$325

Buyer must be able to legally own a handgun in the state of TN and show HCP.

C0590638-E538-48BD-8421-C80DB5372D6A.jpeg

DA087FFD-57A7-4815-B04D-7FF67A159F84.jpeg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice gun..... had a really nice one once. Just couldn't get past that mag release. Here is a blurb about it. Not sure if yours is a 2004 though. Its only the 2nd model after original.
The following models moved the mag release to what we have today. Good luck with the sale...

In order to meet requirements of some law enforcement agencies, Beretta modified the Beretta 92 by adding a slide-mounted combined safety and decocking lever, replacing the frame mounted manual thumb safety. This resulted in the 92S, which was adopted by several Italian law enforcement and military units. The magazine release button is at the bottom of the grip as is customary in Europe. This model was produced from 1978 to 1982.

It shot great. The small sights are a little hard on my old eyes, especially since I try to shoot with both eyes open. 

However it was smooth and accurate. Other than my 1911, all my other pistols are striker fired and the 92S feel is very different. The initial trigger pull is pretty hard but the single action pull is much like my 1911. 

I am thinking about adding a new trigger spring from Wilson Combat to lighten the pull. 

Archived