Anybody heard from bersaguy?

Hello to all and yes I am still alive and kicking. Got a text from MacGyver  last night telling me folks were a little concerned because I have not been on for a awhile.  Many of you know I had to put Darby down a while back and it hurt a lot but I had her cremated and she is here with Kasey now in urns on TV console. I knew I was having a few issues when I was in with her to have her put down and when I returned home my daughter took my BP and it was beyond a stroke level and it scared her so she called my doctor and my doctor told her what to do and with in a few hours it was dropping back to near normal. I have a new internet WiFi system installed in the house about that same time and about 5 days later we had a power outage in the area and it shot my WiFI so have to get the Wi Fi people out her to repair it and sometimes some company service is not not most speedy but got it up and working now. 

Thanks to all of you for your concern and it's nice to know you are missed when not around as often as usual.

Doug     aka  Bersaguy

P.S. Still looing for a new furry best friend!!!

• Like 11

Thank all of you for the kind words as they are very appreciated. As far as Darby, it broke my heart to lose her but she had Kidney failure show up very fast nd there was nothing to vet could do and I was not about to let her suffer so she is not hurting now and is at the Rainbow Bridge with Kasey and I hope and pray one day I get to meet up with them and cross over the bridge with them into HEAVEN!!

I have slowly began another quest to find another furry friend to bring home but many places where I have found rescue dogs have got so many rules in order to adopt it's making it hard for me to adopt. Main obstacle I'm facing is I don't have a fenced yard. I live in the country on over 6 acres of ground on a country road without much traffic and when I let my dogs out I go with them every time but that is not good enough I guess. I hope to find one soon as I'm not use to not having a dog in my house and my life. I do have Darby's ashes up on the TV console in her urn next to Kasey's. Again thanks to all!!!

• Like 1