Aero Precision M5E1 308 Tiger Stripe NEW

Erich

Visually stunning though my camera is not doing it full justice (see color note). The artists at Weapons Works LLC applied this beautiful Tiger stripe pattern to one of the most popular quality DPMS pattered 308 AR's available. Have to admit it hurts a bit to let it go, but after having it 3 years and never firing it, I hope it finds someone who will appreciate it.

Specifics:

• .308 Heavy Profile 18" Chrome Moly Vanadium finished in QPQ. 1 in 10 twist, rifle length gas (Ballistic Advantage sub 1 MOA guarantee with Match ammo)
  • VG6 308 Muzzle Brake
  • Aero High Pressure Bolt with reduced firing pin hole diameter to prevent primer flow from high pressure rounds
  • Carbine length extension tube and buffer system
  • Magpul MOE fixed carbine stock (comes with rifle tube adapter and original box)
  • Light polish of hammer engagement surface, breaks clean @ 4.75 lbs

Costs (if you were to find one!)

• Aero complete M5E1 retails at $1,423.99
  • SLR .750 gas block $125.99
  • VG6 308 Muzzle brake $89.99
  • Weapons Work LLC Cerakote multi color Tiger - $355 to $460 depending if you send in stripped parts or need any disassembly + wait time and shipping

To replicate this beauty would set you back between $2000 to $2200 before factoring any taxes and fees, re-assembly, or wait time on the cerakoting.

SOLD

NO Trades please!

Note on the color: Please see last photo of this same cerakote scheme that may give better representation of how it appears in person.

My camera + overcast's lighting effected the color balance, shifting green highlights toward an olive drab than they truly are. The colors are black, gray and more of a woodland style green vs olive drab / brown . I selected some other examples of this WW scheme that look more accurate to my eye (others were worse than my pics turned out). The first two on top are the same rifle, just closer up and different angle. Generally helping get a better sense, and the challenge this pattern has in color rendering with various lighting and cameras.

20201011_124905.jpg

20201011_124738.jpg

20201011_125234.jpg

20201011_125259.jpg

20201011_125527a.jpg

Colors.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived