Bought this from another forum member for a buddy to use.  He decided bow hunting was not for him.  It comes with the hard case, 3 arrows, quiver, stabilizer and sights.  If you have a release and some broadheads then you are ready to hunt. I believe the draw weight is set at 70lbs but can be adjusted.

$200

4062326-D-D9-D0-44-EB-9941-B9119-AA09317

6-B1-B2227-6452-4-C81-88-D8-0-B87508-B90

84-D2-B3-B4-6301-405-F-8-DC8-ECF7-EF3-F3

E90-FC9-D0-46-A9-464-F-B25-E-C6-DE55632-

Edited by KahrMan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By TriggerZ
      Fully customized Riley Defense RAK-47 Classic Laminate. Original owner. I’ve only fired 60 rounds through it for function check. Beautiful battleworn Cerakote finish that really makes this rifle pop, and gives it a great classic look. Comes with box/docs & the following:
      * Texas Weapon Systems Gen3 Dog Leg Railed Dust Cover * Midwest Industries Railed Gas Tube * Holosun 403C 2Moa Solar Red Dot (with box) * Streamlight Protac RM2 625 Lumen Weapon Light (with pressure pad/box) * GGG Picatinny Offset Light Mount * Strike Industries V2  Enhanced Muzzle Brake * Vickers Blue Force Gear Adjustable Sling * 1 Croatian Bolt Hold Open Steel 30rd Mag (Cerakoted to match) * Factory Dust Cover (Cerakoted to match) *
      Open to offers on other AK’s & AK pistols, higher end AR’s (no home builds), multi trades, etc. Now bows or bolt actions please. No low ball offers please, there’s $1500 in the rifle/accessories, before the Cerakote.

• By Graysgt
      Glock 17 Gen 3 with factory night sights, like new, $550

• By Revolotov
      Wanting to trade my CZ P09 for another CZ firearm that is more geared toward concealed carry. This pistol only has around 75 rounds through the barrel and is as accurate as can be expected from CZ, it's just far too big for my smaller-statured body to properly conceal without significant printing or discomfort.

It comes with everything that it came with, being:
      -2 [19rd] magazines
      -3 backstraps 
      -Manual safety to switch from currently installed decocker
      -CZ night sights [not the phosphorescent 3-dot system, actual night sights, believed to be Tru Glo]
      -Case and paperwork
      -Aftermarket kydex IWB holster with adjustable belt clip.

Mainly looking to trade for a later model P07, or any other sub-compact CZ handgun that features the DA/SA firing mechanism.  

Looking to meet in the Chattanooga or surrounding area, on a weekend as that will open my availability to travel to prospective interests. Please have TN HCP or TN ID present.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines