Great deal on a 1,000 lumen Streamlight flashlight.

TGO David

• Administrator

### Note:  Amazon Prime Day 2020 is over now.  Regular prices are back in effect. ###

Yeah I know, everyone is peppering each other with things they've spotted Amazon during Prime Day.  This is a seriously a great deal on a great flashlight, at 26% off normal price though.  🙂

This is the 1,000 lumen Streamlight Pro-Tac HL-X that uses CR123 batteries.  I have three of the damned things in the 18650 battery version now:  Bedside, truck, and one for EDC.  I originally bought one for carry when I am on safety team duty at church and liked the brightness and throw so much that I bought two more. 

Fair disclosure, the link sends TGO a small "finders fee" if you buy, but Amazon pays that - not you. 

https://amzn.to/2H0jZyb

81mF+oswDkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Administrator
8 hours ago, Lumber_Jack said:

FYI, It appears that only the version with CR123A batteries is 26% off. With final shipped price of $61.13. The rechargeable version shows $90ish at checkout. 

Well, dangit.  I didn't pay close enough attention to it.  :(

• Administrator

The good news is that this light IS the one that takes either two CR123s or the 18650 battery, and the 18650s are cheap to buy.  At this price, I'd definitely still pick one up.

Streamlight 88065 Pro Tac HL-X 1,000 Lumen Professional Tactical Flashlight with High/Low/Strobe "Dual Fuel" use 2x CR123A or 1 x rechargeable Li-ion Batteries and Holster

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, TGO David said:

The good news is that this light IS the one that takes either two CR123s or the 18650 battery, and the 18650s are cheap to buy.  At this price, I'd definitely still pick one up.

Streamlight 88065 Pro Tac HL-X 1,000 Lumen Professional Tactical Flashlight with High/Low/Strobe "Dual Fuel" use 2x CR123A or 1 x rechargeable Li-ion Batteries and Holster

I’m a Surefire E2D guy, but I just ordered one of these.  I tried to order two, but they  said they only had one in stock.

edit: I just went back and it allowed me to order another. 

Edited by Links2k
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Links2k said:

I’m a Surefire E2D guy, but I just ordered one of these.  I tried to order two, but they  said they only had one in stock.

edit: I just went back and it allowed me to order another. 

Had to jump on the bandwagon...so to speak. Like the look and capability of these. So got 2 and some batteries. Dangit! I forgot the rechargables.

Anyway, Links...it did let me order 2 at once.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Lumber_Jack said:

FYI, It appears that only the version with CR123A batteries is 26% off. With final shipped price of $61.13. The rechargeable version shows $90ish at checkout. 

I looked at it just now and it says 73.79.  Did i miss the deal or am i doing something wrong?

17 minutes ago, Defender said:

I looked at it just now and it says 73.79.  Did i miss the deal or am i doing something wrong?

Click where it says "W/ USB Rechargable 18650 Battery" and the price changes to $89.99

I think the "Amazon Prime Day" deals were the 13/14?

Edited by DaveTN
  • Like 2