What are you carrying today

10 hours ago, Gurn said:

Mercator K55K made in Solingen Germany.  As a service technician I use it daily. As thin as it is I don’t even notice it in my pocket. This is the second one I’ve had. The first one I picked up at a gun show years ago but lost it a year ago. 

14BFA364-B0A5-42B8-84F3-AF8DDBE67B99.jpeg

70EF2F18-B9B1-48A8-BAFE-B198623FBA96.jpeg

28CC485B-E79B-4050-A89F-6CCAEE7BF2E9.jpeg

I've never seen one before. I like it very much and will have to find one myself.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, papa61 said:

I've never seen one before. I like it very much and will have to find one myself.

My late brother-in-law had several that he picked up while traveling in Germany. Swore they were great knives. I often asked for one...nope.

@Handsome Rob

On the imgur site, go to your post of the image, right click , or hold on a phone, and choose "open image in new tab". Then copy the url from that new tab.

Click here and put that url in. 

spacer.png

BTW.. here is Rob's

spacer.png

Edited by Ronald_55
Add Rob's pic
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Ronald_55 said:

@Handsome Rob

On the imgur site, go to your post of the image, right click , or hold on a phone, and choose "open image in new tab". Then copy the url from that new tab.

Click here and put that url in. 

spacer.png

There seems to be a size limit here and my pics almost always end up being too small.  I hate posting pics here.  That's why I don't post many.

13 hours ago, hipower said:

My late brother-in-law had several that he picked up while traveling in Germany. Swore they were great knives. I often asked for one...nope.

I searched last night and these are available for around $40. found them in tungsten and stainless from Amazon and the Knife Center. WWII models around $200 on ebey

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Moped said:

There seems to be a size limit here and my pics almost always end up being too small.  I hate posting pics here.  That's why I don't post many.

I find I have to email photos to myself on my iPhone so I can reduce the photo size from several MB to around 80-120kb to post photos directly. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, papa61 said:

I searched last night and these are available for around $40. found them in tungsten and stainless from Amazon and the Knife Center. WWII models around $200 on ebey

10 hours ago, papa61 said:

I got my last one on eBay for less than $30 shipped .  Apparently that model dates back to 1867

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Cruel Hand Luke said:

Sig 320 w/Romeo 1 Pro

Spare 21 Rd Mag

Clinch Pick

Spyderco Delica

Fox Labs Pepper Spray (well worn from pocket carry) 

Streamlight Poly Tac X 

Streamlight Microstream 

CAT Tourniquet 

IMG_4166.jpg

This is his continental US, gun friendly state travel kit...

• Haha 2