What are you carrying today

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glock 19 w/ extra mag

Mikov Predator Auto Lever lock

Surefire E2T-MV Tactician

spacer.png

This is what I carry on my person every day for personal defense. My daily driver has another EDC....

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

790sxtFJP9MVZRpAcwHu82J3D_dJ4KQZKYAXerny

spacer.png

The Zippo stays in the pocket of my M65 field jacket along with a Ranger Silva compass; which is always in the back seat of my truck. the 870 Tac14 and battle belt are covered by the M65. When tensions are high and riots are imminent, the shotgun and belt are replaced with my AR and load bearing vest/plate carrier. Depends on what Defcon we're on.

Sorry for the edit....... But this what I carry every day

Best regards

Rod

Edited by rodteague
  • Like 9
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 8:31 AM, knoxrocks222 said:

Great truck.......we got to do somthin about that front plate though...roll tide!!! Lol!!

There’s nothing wrong with that plate, I back the Hogs too. 

My daily carry consists of a Glock 23 and a Kershaw Ken Onion design (I forget which model). There’s also an ifak in my backpack and more med in the trunk of my car, next to the AR bag, plate carrier, and 72 hour bag. 

Just never know what’s gonna happen. I’ve heard several guys, who are WAY more experienced than me, say “you’re more likely to need to treat someone medically than you are to get in a gun fight.” I’d implore all of us to get more medical training. The greatest gift we can give someone else is their life back. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, MP5_Rizzo said:

Sod Buster, wow...that was my EDC 40 plus years ago in 8th grade.  Think I still have it somewhere.

I've got pro techs and what not, but I use  a pocket knife as a tool primarily, and that one does the job for me. Habit I guess.... Lol

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

today, my big ol butt from the bed to my home office. most of the hardware is there anyway. In the home office that is.

When I leave the house it varies on threat level and destination. Never less than Kel Tec .32 and my Gerber skeleton frame liner lock. At worst so far is Para P14 spare mag and the tanto I hand made from a file.

On 11/18/2020 at 11:39 AM, Whisper said:

HK VP9, Olight, and a Swiss Army knife, because if you don't own either a Swiss Army or a Boy Scout knife, you're probably a communist.

EDC.jpg

Glad I still have the boy scout knife. lost my swiss army knife.

• 6 months later...

Mercator K55K made in Solingen Germany.  As a service technician I use it daily. As thin as it is I don’t even notice it in my pocket. This is the second one I’ve had. The first one I picked up at a gun show years ago but lost it a year ago. 

14BFA364-B0A5-42B8-84F3-AF8DDBE67B99.jpeg

70EF2F18-B9B1-48A8-BAFE-B198623FBA96.jpeg

28CC485B-E79B-4050-A89F-6CCAEE7BF2E9.jpeg

• Like 2