AIWB KEYDEX HOLSTER "please help"

Hello all - 

I would like to get a sidecar type holster. The problem is I have a BUL SAS2 UL. No one that I have asked or emailed will make one for me. I live in Nashville and hope that someone on this forum would know someone or a keydex holster company that will make me one. Thanks for the info.

There were some guys in Clarksville doing hybrid kydex/leather holsters a bit back, let me see if I still have their contact info.  They used my Glock 23 to mold the kydex for a holster I got from them years ago, still holding up pretty well.  I'll check to see if they still operate and PM you their info.

https://www.gunlistings.org/tennessee-gun-classifieds/clarksville/accessories/221713/handmade_iwb_conceal_carry_holster

thanks Omega - someone of this forum can make this holster. I would be happy to drive to you and have you make it. Ill buy all the parts needed. Please if someone who knows how to make this could chim in? I have a hunger for this holster. I have other holsters i would like to get also, maybe that if that helps?

furycarrysolutions.com  I have 2 of their holsters and have no complaints. They are in Maryville, TN also. Found this a few minutes ago.

Q: What if I don't see my firearm listed?

A: We offer a mold trade program. You purchase the gun mold that matches your firearm and mail it to our shop (we'll help you find the proper mold). We then build your holster from that mold. You receive the holster free of charge and we keep the mold to build holsters for future customers. You only pay the standard shipping fee for your holster. Your lead time starts once the mold arrives at our shop. *Mold Trade Program does not cover specialty colors.*

• Like 1

Jhc77 - good find, I'm reaching out to them now. Hopefully they will work out. They my not be able to find a blue gun for it. I'm asking them if they can't. Can I drive to them and have them use the actual gun to make the holster. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BoRidge said:

Jhc77 - good find, I'm reaching out to them now. Hopefully they will work out. They my not be able to find a blue gun for it. I'm asking them if they can't. Can I drive to them and have them use the actual gun to make the holster. 

Sent you a pm (or momentarily). 

JHC77, no luck on fury holsters. They said there isn't a bluegun for the BUL. They also said they don't have a FFL to take my gun either. They do have some sweet holsters though. 

Also nice thread find on the 1911 Addicks but mine didn't come with a holster. I heard that was only wile supplies last. 

I reached out to 12/21 and have a IWB ordered. I was really hoping for a side car setup. 

PEEMAN, I'm not sure if a 1911 holster with match sites will work. Ill have to take it to a store that has them and try. Not allot of holsters around me at the time with all the new gun owners buying everything. 

Everyone thanks so far for all the great info and help. Please if you see or hear anyone willing or knows someone who can help please let me know.