I'm looking for a tool chest kind of like in the link below in and around the Knoxville area. I really don't need a new shiny one I just need one to do some organizing so I figured I would

see if anyone here has an old one that they would want to part with and turn into a little extra cash. Let me know! 

- Matt 

https://www.harborfreight.com/26-in-single-bank-red-top-chest-64160.html?cid=paid_google|||64160&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&utm_content=&gclid=Cj0KCQjw28T8BRDbARIsAEOMBczZygMsE0VimSudSKwTOPVinZWY0il4Xux3gJE_Kq5_kq05swpJOg4aAvJmEALw_wcB

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GlockSpock said:

Sometimes craftsman has a really good deal. A  year or two ago I purchased I think a $149.99 toolbox and got a $99.99 tool-set for free. I bought it, sold the toolbox for $100.00 on Craigslist and now keep the tool-set in my vehicle.

I'm gonna be on the look out thanks! I know as we get closer to the end of November those deals are gonna start popping up.

1 hour ago, Mseals22 said:

I'm gonna be on the look out thanks! I know as we get closer to the end of November those deals are gonna start popping up.

I bought a Craftsman knockoff at Sam's Club a few years back.  A big sucker. A 2piece with a total of 14 drawers.

Had been looking, like you, just for something to make a centralized area for tools. 

Long story short. Sam's had it at 1k. Ouch! Found a few dents in it and asked for the manager to talk about a discount. After a few minutes conversation, he offered to sell it at 400. I took it.

The moral. Look for damage and ask for discounts.

10 hours ago, 10-Ring said:

I bought a 42" rolling box from HF and I've been happy with it.  If you don't find what you are looking for used I would buy from HF with confidence.  Yes I realize that it's not a Snap On, but I'm not opening and closing it 100 times per day either.

Thanks for the advice. Im certainly not needing a snap on HF was what I was gonna grab if I couldn't find a deal on a craftsman by the end of November.

Archived