Canadian L1A1 pre-1994 For sale or Trade

SGMBLAINE

From my personal collection : I have a few for sale or trade...

Canadian L1A1 complete with bipod,  flash hider, scope mount, optic, and sling. Has correct pistol grip. Imported as a complete assembled rifle no later than 1993. T1e L1A1 was imported from 1988-1994. Excellent condition. Trade or cash $1750 Not firm and I'm willing to trade. 

Del- Ton A1 Lightweight carbine.  Has CQB holographic sight excellent condition. Trade or cash $1250. Not firm and I'm willing to trade. 

Savage model 10 308, bipod, tactical bolt knob,  fluted barrel,  muzzle break. Has Millet long range optic.  Mint condition.  Tradw or cash $1650 not firm and I'm willing to trade.  

I'm a Tennessee resident and I have a ccw license as well. 

** OPEN TO ALL TYPES OF FIREARMS SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

ak, sks, ar 15, 1911, uzi, curio and relics, lots of types of Firearms. If you have a trade offer please send it. Thanks for your time and consideration..

Photos available by text to SEVEN-FOUR-ZERO-TWO-EIGHT-FIVE-ZERO-ONE-NINE-ONE 

20201021_113606.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.