Wanting to trade my CZ P09 for another CZ firearm that is more geared toward concealed carry. This pistol only has around 75 rounds through the barrel and is as accurate as can be expected from CZ, it's just far too big for my smaller-statured body to properly conceal without significant printing or discomfort.

It comes with everything that it came with, being:

-2 [19rd] magazines

-3 backstraps 

-Manual safety to switch from currently installed decocker

-CZ night sights [not the phosphorescent 3-dot system, actual night sights, believed to be Tru Glo]

-Case and paperwork

-Aftermarket kydex IWB holster with adjustable belt clip.

Mainly looking to trade for a later model P07, or any other sub-compact CZ handgun that features the DA/SA firing mechanism.  

Looking to meet in the Chattanooga or surrounding area, on a weekend as that will open my availability to travel to prospective interests. Please have TN HCP or TN ID present.

//Update, traded at Carter's Shooting Supply for a P01 Omega, Suppressor Ready!

20200926_143841.jpg

Edited by Revolotov
Added location and availability.
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, tercel89 said:

I have this pistol and you cant beat it for a home defense gun. 19 in the mag and 1 in the chamber. That's 20 rds ready to go . 

True on all fronts. I just really prefer my 75b Ω for home defense, I got the P09 as a way to have something I wouldn't feel as bad getting dirty or dinged up with carry. Not that I outwardly treat my guns that way, but stuff happens, lol. I just need something smaller.

• Like 1
On 10/27/2020 at 10:07 AM, Revolotov said:

True on all fronts. I just really prefer my 75b Ω for home defense, I got the P09 as a way to have something I wouldn't feel as bad getting dirty or dinged up with carry. Not that I outwardly treat my guns that way, but stuff happens, lol. I just need something smaller.

My favorite gun is my CZ 75b Compact. Shoots like a full-size but doesn't carry like one. 

Good luck with sale/trade. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, The Big Guy said:

My favorite gun is my CZ 75b Compact. Shoots like a full-size but doesn't carry like one. 

Good luck with sale/trade. 

See, and I'd love to get my hands on one; I've just heard way too many good things about them! That and the newer P-01, both of those are definitely on my list to try.

If nothing comes up though, I'll just end up keeping it. I shoot well with it and it's as comfy as ever, and I might be able to find some kind of feasible method to carry it with time. Maybe I oughta just find a new holster.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Revolotov said:

See, and I'd love to get my hands on one; I've just heard way too many good things about them! That and the newer P-01, both of those are definitely on my list to try.

If nothing comes up though, I'll just end up keeping it. I shoot well with it and it's as comfy as ever, and I might be able to find some kind of feasible method to carry it with time. Maybe I oughta just find a new holster.

It really is great. It and the CZ 75 Compact all steel gun with the rail in IDPA CCP division it's kind of a "gamer" gun because they are all steel and shoot so well, compared with the alternatives in that division. 

I carried the SP-01 IWB behind the hip and it printed. It required me to wear a larger shirt or a button up over the top of an under shirt. Also tried carrying it AIWB. It didn't print all that bad but was just a tad too long on the barrel end and was heavy enough to hurt when driving for extended periods. You may not have the weight problem with your CZ-P09 but it may also be too long on the barrel end. It's something you'd have to experiment with. 

My AIWB is a Tier-1 AXIS Slim, if you are curious. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Big Guy said:

It really is great. It and the CZ 75 Compact all steel gun with the rail in IDPA CCP division it's kind of a "gamer" gun because they are all steel and shoot so well, compared with the alternatives in that division. 

I carried the SP-01 IWB behind the hip and it printed. It required me to wear a larger shirt or a button up over the top of an under shirt. Also tried carrying it AIWB. It didn't print all that bad but was just a tad too long on the barrel end and was heavy enough to hurt when driving for extended periods. You may not have the weight problem with your CZ-P09 but it may also be too long on the barrel end. It's something you'd have to experiment with. 

My AIWB is a Tier-1 AXIS Slim, if you are curious. 

The weight really is great! Doesn't sag my pants at all and the barrel is unobtrusive, the only problems I have is the grip being too big. AIWB at an angle makes it dig into my stomach when I bend down. Carrying at the 5 o'clock position makes the grip print right out the back when I bend down. I adjusted my current holster [unknown brand] to carry with the barrel straight down and the grip at a 90° angle, which feels much better, but then the grip prints right out the side of my shirt.

I want to love this pistol so bad, but it's just too big for me to carry! 😢

• Like 1