You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Jjphan141
      I have a lnib Walther PPQ m2 chambered in 22lr. Has one 12 round magazine. Has a threaded barrel and comes with hard case. The gun comes with 1175 rounds of 22lr. 8 boxes of CCI Stinger, 1 box of CCI velocitor, 1 200 round box of CCI blazer, 1 525 round box of Remington Golden Bullets. Asking 500 for all. Thank you

• By Hozzie
      Next one on the block in my thinning process.  I built it, did some function testing and put it in the safe.  I had a CMT Tactical Billet Receiver set so I built the rest of this using JP components and other quality parts.    This is a high quality rifle.
      CMT Tactical AR10 Billet Receiver Set
      JP Enterprises Parts
       - 20" barrel - 1/10 twist
       - Adjustable Gas Block
       - Blue Heat Dissipation fins
       - MK III Handguard
       - JP LMOS Bolt Carrier
       - JP Silent Capture Spring
       - Bolt Carrier Pin Package
       - Pistol Grip
       - and probably something I have forgot
      Geissele High Speed Match Trigger
      Bravo Company Mod 4 Charging Handle
      Magpul PRS Stock
      I will keep the suppressor quick thread flash hider that goes with my suppressor.  I will throw in what AR-10 Pmags I have. I think I have 3 or 4 10 or 20 round mags. I will have to look.
      $2200 firm.  Meet within a reasonable distance of Chapel Hill.

• By WVUfaninTN
      sold 
    • By Hozzie
      Selling my slightly used Vudoo (has about 600 rounds through it).  I bought this for a NRL22 rifle (and because I just like really nice 22's) but I don't use it so going to sell it.
      I am glad to answer any questions, but basics are 20" Kukri profile Bartlein barrel, Grayboe Ridgeback Stock, and Trigger Tech Diamond trigger.  It will come with (8) 10 round magazines.
      Price new from Vudoo as above is $3100.   I added an Area 419 Arca Rail.  I will sell it with or without the Arca Rail
      Firm Price for TGO is $2500 without Arca Rail and $2600 with Arca rail.  Bipod and rings are not included.  Not looking for trades.

Meet within a reasonable distance of Chapel Hill.
    • By Erich
      Last year I sold my NIB RPR 6.5, and its time for my 6.5 gas gun. I'm putting it out as a feeler to find a direction to go, either keep it together as a package vs remove parts and sell the upper.
       I would love (and prefer) to keep it together as it runs great and is a nice package, hoping someone can appreciate the value of it.
      Based on Aero Precision M5 Enchanced Upper w/ 15" M-LOK upper, 22" heavy profile stainless 6.5 CR barrel finished with muzzle brake, high pressure Nitride BCG. SLR adjustable gas block
      Currently fitted with Geissele SSA-E trigger,  Magpul PRS Gen3 stock, Viper PST Gen II 5-25x mounted with Leupold fixed cantilever mount with anti-cant level.
      It's run 75 trouble free rounds, 9 to set the gas block.  Sub MOA with Nosler Match without much effort. Its not a fan of the low end Hornady.
      Putting one together with the items would cost approx $3000. looking to get in the neighborhood of $2700.
      If anyone has interest in the package, please let me know.
      Not looking to get dibs out for parts.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.